belucheez

Game of Thrones Discussion

10 hours ago, legendaryshotz said:

Yeah it's official, this season sucks

After watching episode 5 I think they wanted to convey an underlying deeper meaning about society. 

I still didn't like it and was kind of in shock.

Some of the most breathtaking shots I can remember. Story isn’t over yet either, we don’t even know for sure who’s alive and who’s dead.

On 5/12/2019 at 10:55 PM, legendaryshotz said:

Yeah it's official, this season sucks

Lol do you enjoy being wrong?

I am now officially caught up on this show. And holy god do I now understand the complaining about the last episode. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Imagine being surprised about the horrible writing once they ran out of source material. Thankfully it's finally over. Game of thrones truly became an insufferable part of our culture over the last couple of years.

Because everyone started watching it and became this opinionated self righteous game of thrones zealot. It was a much better show when it wasn’t the only thing anyone wanted to talk about. Also, how can you be surprised with the writing quality after the source material ended?

oh ok lol

also, considering d&d bolted to star wars, which also isn't going to have source material...very odd they mailed it in and rushed it because their next project is going to be in the exact same situation 

doesn't surprise me at all that the liberals are in this thread too crying about shit...

• Fire (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Cypress said:

doesn't surprise me at all that the liberals are in this thread too crying about shit...

me being a libtard doesn't make this season any more or less ass cheeks than it already is. 

It's almost as bad as Dexter. They should have just made John Snow a lumberjack.

1 hour ago, pharmassists said:

It's almost as bad as Dexter. They should have just made John Snow a lumberjack.

They pretty much did. Grown out beard, walking into a forest towards the end.