belucheez

Game of Thrones Discussion

I feel like George RR Martin wouldn't let D&D fuck shit up that bad. We'll see Sunday though. I just expect Cersie to kill Dany. Jon can't die cause he's the one born of salt and smoke.

Jon is 100% AA, but Dany isn't going to die till next season for sure.

I'm of the opinion she's 100% Nissa Nissa.

I feel like George RR Martin wouldn't let D&D fuck shit up that bad. We'll see Sunday though. I just expect Cersie to kill Dany. Jon can't die cause he's the one born of salt and smoke.

germ is the one who gave Dany her impervious plot armour in the first place tho

If dany was going to die she would die in the last season. Killing her rn would kill so many plot tools

is the blue haired boy going to creme the final episode of the season (dany going to die, if so) or is he totally being omitted?

WTF does this mean

• Upvote (+1) 2

germ is the one who gave Dany her impervious plot armour in the first place tho

I wouldn't say that. The Dany being NN kinda destroys any chance of her not dying.

I wouldn't say that. The Dany being NN kinda destroys any chance of her not dying.

1. That's still just a theory

2. Even if she is NN, that means her plot armour will carry her all the way to that point. aka the definition of plot armour.

3. Dany having the strongest plot armour, just slightly more so than Jon, is an objective fact.

I see cersei dying before Dany, she needs to be dealt with before everyone focuses on the battle against the WW.

Everything is definitely pointing towards Jon being Azor Ahai but I'm still holding out hope its Jaime and NN being cersei. I mean how cool would it be if Jaime somehow choked her with his golden hand and it became a flaming bitch slapper.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I see cersei dying before Dany, she needs to be dealt with before everyone focuses on the battle against the WW.

Everything is definitely pointing towards Jon being Azor Ahai but I'm still holding out hope its Jaime and NN being cersei. I mean how cool would it be if Jaime somehow choked her with his golden hand and it became a flaming bitch slapper.

I doubt it but that would be such a GRRM move.

Now we gotta wait two years for the next season, Bran really might be the night king.

I wonder if grrm had ramsay bolton castrate theon so that he could specifically use his lack of dick and balls to win a fight that would allow him to eventually go on and save his sister

after all these years, i really expected more from this show. i held out hope - even in a post-"bad poosy" era. 

Yea lord of the rings had a much cooler fight scene, didn’t need to turn up the brightness to watch it either! Very predictable that

Arya would save the day and kill the night king.

Yawn. Pop culture lol might as well have Lil Nas X remake the intro song next!

37 minutes ago, legendaryshotz said:

Spinoffs are bad news. Means these last couple episodes will suck ass.

The first ‘spin-off’ that’s scheduled to begin filming takes place roughly 5,000 years in the past, so at least the first one has nothing or very little to do with current characters etc.  its an entirely new cast.  I think Naomi Watts is signed on to play a lead role.   

Im sure it’ll be something similar to the Star Wars Universe.   

10 hours ago, Cypress said:

The first ‘spin-off’ that’s scheduled to begin filming takes place roughly 5,000 years in the past, so at least the first one has nothing or very little to do with current characters etc.  its an entirely new cast.  I think Naomi Watts is signed on to play a lead role.   

Im sure it’ll be something similar to the Star Wars Universe.   

I just have a feeling too many people will live that would not have otherwise without the spinoffs. Also all the plot holes and clear mistakes (lol coffee cup) are making this season unenjoyable tbh. Episode 3 was pretty badass but almost everyone surviving was nonsense.