belucheez

Game of Thrones Discussion

people predicting sansa/arya shit is to bait littlefinger.

yeah the battle of the lake was total anime shit. teasing deaths of jaime and now this. just off some people god bless.

i think it's pretty obvious that Sansa is suspicious of LF in relation to what is happening between her & Arya, & that is why she sent Brienne to King's Landing.

Even though I wouldn't be surprised if a dragon dies in the books, i think this new plot development is more likely a hint that the Others will somehow gain control of a dragon for at least a brief period of time, except not in such an absurd way as they did in this episode.

ie: shireen's death in the show vs what will happen in teh bewks

although, tbf, shireen's death in the show wasn't as ridiculous as the night king's olympic skillset

so how fucking long were jon and friends on the rock in that lake cause wouldnt it take a raven a while to get to dragonstone and then awhile for dany to get there?? how does time work in westeros lmao

so how fucking long were jon and friends on the rock in that lake cause wouldnt it take a raven a while to get to dragonstone and then awhile for dany to get there?? how does time work in westeros lmao

The show about dragons isn't realistic enough??

The show about dragons isn't realistic enough??

it's not about dragons it's about dragons fucking

boatsex ya herd?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Even though I wouldn't be surprised if a dragon dies in the books, i think this new plot development is more likely a hint that the Others will somehow gain control of a dragon for at least a brief period of time, except not in such an absurd way as they did in this episode.

If anyone's gonna borrow a dragon in the books, it's Euron.

That latest episode was so cliche and predictable jesus. It was intense don't get me wrong, but come on. So much unnecessary BS

If anyone's gonna borrow a dragon in the books, it's Euron.

there's a theory that Euron is possibly working w/ the Others based off an unreleased Aeron chapter

there's a theory that Euron is possibly working w/ the Others based off an unreleased Aeron chapter

From the guy who had spoilers for last season that ended up about 75% correct, he said the season 6 finale was Euron blowing the Horn of Winter and the wall falling

i like how they threw like 5 night's watch plebs into the group of 7 so they could kill some more good guys without killing off anyone significant. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

hero shields. the thing is everyone minus Jon in that group is totally expendable but D&D are gigantic pussies & don't want to kill off fan favorites like The Hound or Tormund. now that germ's books are out of the picture so are the showrunners' spines.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Someone on reddit figured it how to be a couple of days based on how long itd take for that ice to refreeze.

Also, The Hound needed to survive so he can go to Kings Landing with Jon and Dany next episode and fight his big undead bro.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Alright I did some more research that makes a little more sense as to the stuff that happened. But first the bullshit.

There's still plenty of BS. No main characters dying was absurd. Gendry running a marathon and a raven reaching Dany and her flying to save them. They were on that rock for days, given the time it would take for ice to refreeze. Then there's Jon acting like an idiot instead of getting on the dragon, and the Benjen ridiculousness. 

I guess the dragons can't kill the white walkers? Only the dragon glass weapons, which is why Jon tried to get to the night king. I was like "WTF just tell Dany to tell the dragons to attack the night king"

Here's what makes more sense. Benjen said the 3 eyed raven told him to save Bran. So in this situation, Bran was able to control Benjen to save Jon. That clears that up for me. Otherwise it was just unnecessary plot armor. 

I swear if the cast is "surprised" that theres a White Walker dragon now though I will be pissed. That was the most obvious result of this battle.

Personally, I'm way more interested in the theory that Euron is going to try to summon the Drowned God/Cthulu with a mass blood sacrifice, but I certainly give that theory some credence.

I think he'll get a dragon with Dragonbinder, though. The fact that he actually has Valyrian Steel armor gives that theory massive credence.

From the guy who had spoilers for last season that ended up about 75% correct, he said the season 6 finale was Euron blowing the Horn of Winter and the wall falling

The horn of winter has been given next to no attention in the show and Sam was the last person with it. It's much more likely Blue Eyes, Wight Dragon is gonna burn the wall down.

Also, The Hound needed to survive so he can go to Kings Landing with Jon and Dany next episode and fight his big undead bro.

FUCKING CONFIRMED, GET HYPE

I feel like Dany is going to die next episode. Like it's the fact that Jon bent the knee, and all this good stuff is happening for Dany and everything is working out. My mind is currently in the process of thinking shits about to go bad.

I feel like Dany is going to die next episode. Like it's the fact that Jon bent the knee, and all this good stuff is happening for Dany and everything is working out. My mind is currently in the process of thinking shits about to go bad.

red wedding 2?

bro do you even plot armour?

bro do you even plot armour?

I feel like George RR Martin wouldn't let D&D fuck shit up that bad. We'll see Sunday though. I just expect Cersie to kill Dany. Jon can't die cause he's the one born of salt and smoke.