belucheez

Game of Thrones Discussion

it's also really fucking stupid fanfiction that has no basis within the reality of the got universe

Wait, so the annulment that Gilly read to sam doesn't prove that Jon Snow is the true heir to the throne?

Wait, so the annulment that Gilly read to sam doesn't prove that Jon Snow is the true heir to the throne?

as far as the show is concerned it does, but jon being the "true" heir to the throne has never been the point. even as a bastard jon could arguably have a stronger claim to the throne than dany. this annulment business is just a stupid thing D&D made up to create tension further down the line & to waaayyy oversimplify the whole situation
  • Upvote (+1) 1

so episode 6 (which leaked) might honestly be the dumbest episode of GoT ever.

episode 6 spoilers. dont read if you haven't seen it

anything in particular you're referring to or just the whole thing?

The Sansa and Arya plot line has to be the worst one since the Sandsnakes. The most forced tension. iirc when reading Sansa's letter Robb immediately knew that it was Cersei's words not Sansa's, really Arya?

Also I expected Dany to be more upset that one of her dragons was just one shot. NK too OP.

Jon continuing to fight the wights when everyone else was ready to leave and later deciding to bend the knee was pretty lame too.

episode 6 spoilers. dont read if you haven't seen it

anything in particular you're referring to or just the whole thing?

The Sansa and Arya plot line has to be the worst one since the Sandsnakes. The most forced tension. iirc when reading Sansa's letter Robb immediately knew that it was Cersei's words not Sansa's, really Arya?

Also I expected Dany to be more upset that one of her dragons was just one shot. NK too OP.

Jon continuing to fight the wights when everyone else was ready to leave and later deciding to bend the knee was pretty lame too.

i'm not even being hyperbolic when i say this: Everything.

I'll break down a few of the major specifics after the episode airs officially.

so episode 6 (which leaked) might honestly be the dumbest episode of GoT ever.

Viserion dying because Jon just needs to kill another 8 or so wights lmfao

Viserion dying because Jon just needs to kill another 8 or so wights lmfao

so dumb. like one of the lamest tropes in all of action & fantasy. i gave D&D the benefit of the doubt for a long time. can't do it anymore. 

and two seconds later it happens again with Benjen bein like "nah no time u got this" when he clearly has fuckin time

i still enjoy the show and can laugh about this new anime style but yeesh is it a stark departure from what brought this show to the forefront

& what was that, two deus ex machinas over the course of ten minutes? one that was totally predictable & one that was a horrible attempt @ fan service. ridiculous forreal.

speaking of deus ex machinas, but not pertaining to them specifically; the show has completely lost its ability to build tension, whether it be through the action or the intrigue. it's a sad state of affairs when we just know that none of the main characters are going to bite it, rendering every perilous sequence & death fake out totally bland. once upon a time we used to go into every new episode not knowing if all the major characters would make it to the end credits alive

this season has been a total bummer for the most part.

Reasons dragons died.

1.) Cut down production costs.

2.) Cause why not.

Not sure you cut production costs by making a dragon into a blue eyes white dragon

Not sure you cut production costs by making a dragon into a blue eyes white dragon

All the dramatics and he could of pulled this bad boy out.

Czg0YHk.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 5

I posted that BEFORE the reveal. And let's be fair. The King isn't gonna unless his Dragon first chance he gets. It's his trump card. Unlike Dany who brought ALL THREE for no reason but whatever.

I posted that BEFORE the reveal. And let's be fair. The King isn't gonna unless his Dragon first chance he gets. It's his trump card. Unlike Dany who brought ALL THREE for no reason but whatever.

True

jon snow about to "Heart of the cards" some bitches

True

jon snow about to "Heart of the cards" some bitches

Fucking Jon gonna pull out his Magic the Gathering deck in retaliation.

Reasons dragons died.

1.) Cut down production costs.

2.) Cause why not.

I'd bet money the reason a dragon died in the show is because a dragon will die in the books...

• Upvote (+1) 1

people predicting sansa/arya shit is to bait littlefinger.

yeah the battle of the lake was total anime shit. teasing deaths of jaime and now this. just off some people god bless. 

Even though I wouldn't be surprised if a dragon dies in the books, i think this new plot development is more likely a hint that the Others will somehow gain control of a dragon for at least a brief period of time, except not in such an absurd way as they did in this episode.