belucheez

Game of Thrones Discussion

wouldnt jon's army be small as fuck? he lost house bolton, kastark, and maybe house umber and those were the 3 largest houses plus he no longer has support from the tullys for obvious reasons. like i guess he has the vale backing him now? his army would be so fucking small compared to robs lmfao

They were saying the rest of the Northern houses equal those three in strength. The North's might is cut in half, then. 

The Northerners are gonna be sandwiched between the WW and Dany, so I'm wagering they're fucked regardless. I'm hoping Jon allies with Dany somehow, but in her mind the "Seven Kingdoms" include the North. She won't want him to carry on with the title of "King." 

How did varys get around so fast? Varys confirmed as the Lord of light.

I love this show but I feel like things are moving along at a nonsensical pace now that it's detached from the books.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Great, only one more year to go!

I only watch the show but it seems things are wrapping up. Will next season be the last??

Pycelle finally dying. Probably was my least favorite character in all of GoT.

I felt like the wildfire area was rather small.

lolTommen.

Cersei has NO claim on the throne, she should fall in a very, very short amount of time.

Arya used teleportation. It was super effective!

Dany to pull an Odyssey and not arrive for however long time she's been in Meereen.

No Hound or update on the thousand ships made from invisible trees. Speaking of Hound, wtf is the reason to include him now? So he can kill zombie mountain?

Best scenes in a GoT episode, however, the plot was rather subpar much like all of this and last season.

wouldnt jon's army be small as fuck? he lost house bolton, kastark, and maybe house umber and those were the 3 largest houses plus he no longer has support from the tullys for obvious reasons. like i guess he has the vale backing him now? his army would be so fucking small compared to robs lmfao

There were tons of houses who refused the call, as Mormont said. So they got their men now.

Fucking everything was in that episode. There were no characters that didn't have some sort of closure.

Arya: I SAID GOD DAMN

Jon: King of the North, rightful king of the Seven Kingdoms, and the Lord Commander of the Wall!

Cersei: Saving the GoT producers a shit ton of money for next season by reducing the cast

Sam: He's going to learn something through the books that will help defeat the Whitewalkers. Calling it now.

Bran: "I'm only here to fix all the fuck ups D&D did since they never referenced vital parts of the story"

Dany: Fire and fucking blood!

Would have been perfect if Natalie Dormer was still in it.

I'm legit upset that my future wife will no longer be in the show.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I thought the king of the norf scene was super corny this time around.

Regardless, so many game changers in this episode. D&D pulled no punches. & lol @ all the poor casuals who are probably still left in the dark about who Jon's father is. Maybe that was their intention? Idk

I thought the king of the norf scene was super corny this time around.

Regardless, so many game changers in this episode. D&D pulled no punches. & lol @ all the poor casuals who are probably still left in the dark about who Jon's father is. Maybe that was their intention? Idk

A quick googlizers told me that it's Dragon slut's older brother that raped Ned's sister correct?  

• Upvote (+1) 1

A quick googlizers told me that it's Dragon slut's older brother that raped Ned's sister correct?

yes & no. Rhaegar & Lyanna had a consensual relationship

What I don't get is a few episodes ago theon and his sister teleported across the globe to see Dany. They then gave her a choice. Ally with them and have a small number of ships, but she wouldn't have to marry anyone. Or ally with thier uncle and get way more ships but she'd have to marry him.

She chose the smaller amount of ships to avoid marriage.

But then suddenly in this last episode she's leaving her boyfriend behind just in case she has to marry someone in westeros. And she majically has 2.4 million ships.

Like, waaaaa?

What I don't get is a few episodes ago theon and his sister teleported across the globe to see Dany. They then gave her a choice. Ally with them and have a small number of ships, but she wouldn't have to marry anyone. Or ally with thier uncle and get way more ships but she'd have to marry him.

But then suddenly in this last episode she's leaving her boyfriend behind just in case she has to marry someone in westeros. And she majically has 2.4 million ships.

Like, waaaaa?

She has the greyjoy ships + all the ships they took from the Slavery who attacked. The dragons only burned one or two of them

She knows marriage is a way to gain power in Westeros, but Theon is unfit to marry. Plus I'm sure Dany doesn't want anything to do with Euron the second she meets him

Like, waaaaa?

She's not going to marry a fucking Greyjoy. They may have ships but they don't have a large army or much power in Westeroes. They're still a laughing stock after their failed rebellion. Euron is arrogant to think otherwise.

She has the greyjoy ships + all the ships they took from the Slavery who attacked. The dragons only burned one or two of them

She knows marriage is a way to gain power in Westeros, but Theon is unfit to marry. Plus I'm sure Dany doesn't want anything to do with Euron the second she meets him

Oh I thought the dragons burnt most of them.

But then suddenly in this last episode she's leaving her boyfriend behind just in case

she has to marry someone in westeros. And she majically has 2.4 million ships.

Like, waaaaa?

She has the ships that she took from the battle from last week, the greyjoys, Martells and Tyrell's. You see their sigils on the sails.

There were tons of houses who refused the call, as Mormont said. So they got their men now.

nah in robb's army almost all the houses answered the call and their army was still smaller than tywin's army lol

so yeah jon's army is small as fuck

The time skips makes the show a little unwatchable; all of a sudden Grandma Tyrell is with the sand snakes, then magically next pov they have joined forces with Dany and they're all sailing away from Meereen just like that.

I also watched the KL after the episode video or whatever it's called where D&D said they're not looking to introduce new elements, but play with the pieces they have. They pretty much are saying "time to wrap this up!".

Martells and Tyrell's. You see their sigils on the sails.

Really?

How much actual time did this episode cover lol? Cersei blows up the place. One scene later old lady Tyrrell is in dorne. Then all of a sudden all thier ships are with Dany?

You'd think all of this would take months of actual time.

I have a feeling it's going to take half a season for Dany to get across the sea too.

Normally I just look past the skewered temporality of the show, but it was unavoidable in this episode. I'll be honest, I thought the episode was a fucking mess.

nah in robb's army almost all the houses answered the call and their army was still smaller than tywin's army lol

so yeah jon's army is small as fuck

I believe I've read somewhere where GRRM said the Vale could gather an army around the same size as any army the north could come up with. So with Jon having the Vale forces, Wildlings, and the Northern houses but not the Boltons or Karstark probably makes his army actually bigger than Robb's. I don't think it necessarily matters much anyways. Jon's whole story seems to be set up so he can make an alliance with a current foe, most likely Dany with Tyrion as the mediator. Or maybe with the Others. 

I believe I've read somewhere where GRRM said the Vale could gather an army around the same size as any army the north could come up with. So with Jon having the Vale forces, Wildlings, and the Northern houses but not the Boltons or Karstark probably makes his army actually bigger than Robb's. I don't think it necessarily matters much anyways. Jon's whole story seems to be set up so he can make an alliance with a current foe, most likely Dany with Tyrion as the mediator. Or maybe with the Others. 

he only had 2k wildlings and most of them i presume died in the battle but i suppose if the vale does back him hell have a decent sized force

i wonder who is gonna run the riverlands now that frey is dead?

The time warps are a little frustrating, but they are running out of time so they have to make moves that progress the story that casuals can follow.  It just makes me that much more pumped for the books if they ever come out.  

Really?

How much actual time did this episode cover lol? Cersei blows up the place. One scene later old lady Tyrrell is in dorne. Then all of a sudden all thier ships are with Dany?

You'd think all of this would take months of actual time.

I have a feeling it's going to take half a season for Dany to get across the sea too.

Yeah the time jumps were hard to watch this season especially since they would happen in the same episodes. Like Jamie returning from the Twins but the Sep is still on fire?

In the books though things don't necessarily happen in order or at the same time. So for all we know the Sand Snakes meet up could have had happened a week or so ago.

The pacing on this show is pretty rough

This last episode had some fantastic cinematography though