belucheez

Game of Thrones Discussion

I really hate how brianne is a main character now...bitch just needs to die...halfway through book 4 so if she does dont ruin it!!!!!!!

The actor who plays Oberyn Martell seems to play the character perfectly from what I've seen so far. I'm already looking forward to who they will cast for Arianne Martell and the Sandsnakes for season 5.

I can't wait until tyrion and hodor form master blaster. Rumor is there will be a guest appearance by William Wallace

As if they will actually be in the show.

That's true. They haven't done anything too significant where if they weren't in the show, it wouldn't be a problem. It's likely they'll have Arianne to fill in their roles, kind of like what they're doing with Missandei with Jhiqui and Irri being dead in the show.

The 9th episode of every season has yet to disappoint me. Its usually the best one of every season. (Baelor, Blackwater, the Rains of Castamere)

Any other fans of the books in here? What do you think it will be for this season?

My guess is...***book spoiler below***

Joffery's wedding or when Tyrion leaves Kingslanding depending on how much they include this season

I just watched all 30 episodes of the show in the past few weeks. I really liked it. A few questions for those who have read the books/know a lot about the show. How much more content is there to put on TV?

What can they do now that there is no King of The North? That seemed like a critical part of the show and they just ended that story line.

I just watched all 30 episodes of the show in the past few weeks. I really liked it. A few questions for those who have read the books/know a lot about the show. How much more content is there to put on TV?

What can they do now that there is no King of The North? That seemed like a critical part of the show and they just ended that story line.

I can't answer your question without spoilers. But I can tell you this...(the following is not really a spoiler but its better to be safe I guess)

the episode you just saw is from around the midpoint of the 3rd book. The show does jump forward to other books here and there but not by that much. The 4th and 5th books do have stories that run parallel to each other. There are also 2 more books planned but that haven't been released yet.

TLDR: There will be a total of 7 books and we are midway through the 3rd - there is a LOT of stuff yet to be shown.

Boltons.

Okay. Just wasn't sure what direction they were heading after season 3.9.

As for the 9th episode

*Major book spoilers below*

It won't be Jeoffery's wedding. It's already confirmed that will be the 2nd episode. Red Viper vs. The Mountain will be the 7th episode (actor for Oberyn Martell is casted for the first 7 episodes). I think they'll save Jon's promotion for the last episode, because it will be odd to continue Jon's POV for one episode after that. It's a great way to end his POV for the season. If Stoneheart is in it, they'll make that the last episode as well (probably as the last shot).

Tyrion killing Tywin makes the most sense in being the episode 9 shocker.

As for the 9th episode

It won't be Jeoffery's wedding. It's already confirmed that will be the 2nd episode. Red Viper vs. The Mountain will be the 7th episode (actor for Oberyn Martell is casted for the first 7 episodes). I think they'll save Jon's promotion for the last episode, because it will be odd to continue Jon's POV for one episode after that. It's a great way to end his POV for the season. If Stoneheart is in it, they'll make that the last episode as well (probably as the last shot).

It goes without saying, but this is going to be a kickass season.

As for the 9th episode

STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS!

Well they could have made at least 2 seasons out of every book with the amount of stuff they missed.  And technically Sansa is king of the north which is why they want ot keep her at King's Landing.

maybe you meant key. or something.

Whatever you want to call it.  She would be the next in line to rule unless they give the north to someone else.  But the north gonna remember that shit.  The North is gonna clap back ******.