belucheez

Game of Thrones Discussion

~patiently waiting for fierce's neckbeard disdain~

*Projectile vomit*

Also, the mountain appears to actually be wearing a helmet in one shot. So aight, aight. Did his helmet ever come off during the course of the fight? That much I cannot remember.

No.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Just started watching last week and I'm reading book 1 right now. Is there anywhere where I can watch season 3? Youtube and Amazon only have seasons 1-2. Unfortunately, I don't have HBO :/

Also, my favorite characters (in this order):

1. Ned Stark (even though he's dead)

2. Daenerys Targarien

3. Arya Stark

4. Jon Snow

5. Tyrion Lannister

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just started watching last week and I'm reading book 1 right now. Is there anywhere where I can watch season 3? Youtube and Amazon only have seasons 1-2. Unfortunately, I don't have HBO :/

2. Daenerys Targarien

3. Arya Stark

4. Jon Snow

5. Tyrion Lannister

I don't know any place where you can watch it online but you can download it from the piratebay. (just search for proxys)

Finish reading the books (at least book 3) before you watch the rest of the show.

Season 3 releases on DVD Feb. 18. If you can't wait till then, Piratebay is an option. What you could do is see if one of your friends (or maybe parents) have HBO and sign into HBO GO with their cable info. HBO GO works just like Netflix, except you need to log in with a cable account that has HBO on it's service. I use my parent's cable info and am able to use HBO GO on my PC and Xbox, and I don't even have cable.

2. Daenerys Targarien

3. Arya Stark

4. Jon Snow

5. Tyrion Lannister

wow worst list ever.

• Downvote (-1) 1

damn bro get an HBO GO log in from a friend you're gonna need it! when a new episode airs it is always put on there right after! best app ever, not even netflix is as prompt 

if the pats win the Super Bowl and you root for them the whole time, I'll consider.

It's almost scary what I would do for Game of Thrones. Is the extra 30-60mins it takes for it to get uploaded to btn worth such a venomous treason? Doubt it. Plus #chargerssuperbowlxlviiichamps

• Upvote (+1) 1

The torrent site I use has the episode usually within a few minutes of the episodes ending.  It's nice to be able to watch the show before it even airs locally.

• Downvote (-1) 1

2. Daenerys Targarien

3. Arya Stark

4. Jon Snow

5. Tyrion Lannister

http://www.wgofo.com/watch/S3E1-the-kingsroad

I know the kingsroad isn't the name of the episode but S3E1 sends u to an invalid url but S3E1-the-kingsroad sends you to the right one. so yolo. There is no "watch next episode" button so just replace E1 with E2 in the url

I swear I better not get a warning point for this lel

edit: ok apparently that video doesn't work anymore. It was working when I watched the series. Just google/bing/etc "watch game of thrones season 3 episode 1" until you find a good stream if you don't want to torrent. The download button on that link might still work.

dat chelsea wolfe track.

But hey, I'm always happy when I get to see Theon. Dany being a thunderous cunt and sucking ass per usual.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dany being a thunderous cunt and sucking ass per usual.

Wat? Emilia Clarke plays a great Dany. Her last scene in S3 was lame, but that's more of the writer's fault. She was on a horse in the book, and that would have been a much better shot. Did not understand their reasoning on that one.

Neckbeard disdain

didn't mean to neg you

wow worst list ever.

ouch bro. I've only seen 2 seasons lol

idc what anyone says, Danys great

Dany being a thunderous cunt and sucking ass per usual.

They're both pieces of shit.

You're wrong and by the looks of it, Dany is a fan favorite, so if you want to say she's a "cunt", "sucking ass", and a "piece of shit", then whatever.

ouch bro. I've only seen 2 seasons lol

It wan't really a bad list, just odd. And did you start reading the book and watching the show at the same time?

Dany is just horribly incompetent.

She's 13...

Season 3 spoilers

I agree that her actions performed by an adult actress may make her seem incompetent, but the show still doesn't do a great job in showing how cunning she can be. In Season 3, they didn't explain the trap she set up to the Second Sons in order to take over Yunkai, a trap she didn't even tell of her commanders until a few hours before she ordered the surprise attack. The crowd wave was all the show. It wasn't anything like that in the books. Yeah, her commanders didn't advise to ride her horse in the crowd, but the attitude of the slaves and the atmosphere was more friendly that what the show portrayed.

Basically, it wasn't realistic to cast a 13 year old to play a vital part in the show and I guess they didn't have the time to film a third meeting (the Stomrcrows) when talking to the leaders of Yunkai, so they merged the Stormcrows and the Second Sons together and scratched Dany's plans. Not sure if you read the books, but her incompetence is obviously a part of her arc as a character, and it gives her commanders a vital role (giving her advice) in her quest for the Iron Throne.

The only reason all the characters are older than their book counterparts is so they can get them naked and it won't be illegal. I'd say it has little to nothing to do with how realistic it would be to have young teenagers playing these parts.

• Upvote (+1) 1