belucheez

Game of Thrones Discussion

I sure hope Jon Snow is alright! This guy is like 75 he better hurry up and finish the damn story. Wouldn't want Hollywood writing the ending to these awesome books!

Theoretical Spoiler 

Jon Snow's mother theory: 

This is just a theory by no means is it true, but it may come true.

Ned reaches the tower where Lyanna Stark is dying in a bed of blood, WHICH MEANS CHILDBIRTH. 

Her last words to Ned were "promise me, Ned...." nobody knows what. So after the whole war of trident Ned Stark comes home with a bastard son. Very unlikely for a man of honor like Ned Stark. SO THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THAT JON SNOW IS THE SON OF LYANNA, since Ned Stark would not impregnate a woman due to his honor and shit. So may be Lyanna asked him to promise to keep the identity of her son safe. AND THAT COULD BE JON SNOW.

P.s.: there is no mention of her having a son, just a mention of her dying in a bed of blood which means giving birth.

sherlock holmes everybody

So who's everybody's favorite characters?

Mine are Tyrion, Jaime, Jon Snow, and Davos

Tyrion, Jamie, Varys

Crazy that the guy who plays the hound is 6'7" and the guy who plays the mountain is 7'1".

So who's everybody's favorite characters?

Mine are Tyrion, Jaime, Jon Snow, and Davos

My list goes along with yours pretty well but replace Jon Snow with Tywin and add Stannis and Arya. 

top 10 favorite characters?

1.  Gendry

2.  Jaime Lannister

3.  Jaqen H'ghar

4.  Jon Snow

5.  Jorah Mormont

6.  Robb Stark

7.  Davos

8.  Danny

9.  Sandor Clegane

10.  Tyrion Lannister

honorable shout outs to Bronn and Blackfish

Book 3 is the longest book. Book 4 and 5 though will be combined into one season since each book leaves out important characters for the show. The last two books aren't even released and it has me worried because the guy is like 78 years old. Imagine if he died before writing the final chapters!!

top 10 favorite characters?

1.  Gendry

2.  Jaime Lannister

3.  Jaqen H'ghar

4.  Jon Snow

5.  Jorah Mormont

6.  Robb Stark

7.  Davos

8.  Danny

9.  Sandor Clegane

10.  Tyrion Lannister

honorable shout outs to Bronn and Blackfish

G-gendry? 

.... J-jorah?!

Book 3 is the longest book. Book 4 and 5 though will be combined into one season since each book leaves out important characters for the show. The last two books aren't even released and it has me worried because the guy is like 78 years old. Imagine if he died before writing the final chapters!!

4 & 5 will have to be at least 2 seasons long.

right well 3 is two seasons as well I just mean 4 and 5 will need to. be told together since each book leaves main characters out.

The first half or so of book 5 is happening concurrently with all of book 4, so having to combine them for the show isn't really an issue.

I like pretty much all characters. Top 5 though would be.

1. Davos

2. Stannis

3. Tywin

4. Tyrion

5. Arya

honorable Top 6-8ish to Margery, Littlefinger (didn't do much this past season though), and Joffrey.

Looks a little too fancy. And the mountain ain't even wearing a helmet.

Eh, those are minor changes.

ASOS spoilers

Also, Jon was never fighting on the ground in the battle scene against the wildlings that he climbed the wall over with. He was on top of the tower shooting arrows.

lol wtf are they even going to do with Tormund??????????????

Also, the mountain appears to actually be wearing a helmet in one shot. So aight, aight. Did his helmet ever come off during the course of the fight? That much I cannot remember.