belucheez

Game of Thrones Discussion

I'm sure some people are still going to be recuperating

I threw my book across the room when that happened and needed a break for at least a week.  But the books do make you more attached to certain characters than tv shows imo 

Picture of episode 10 going around. If you don't wanna get spoiled, be careful. 

ASOS, BOOK SPOILER

It is a picture of Robbwind. Don't know how I feel about it personally. Want me to link it, send a PM.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Picture of episode 10 going around. If you don't wanna get spoiled, be careful. 

ASOS, BOOK SPOILER

It is a picture of Robbwind. Don't know how I feel about it personally. Want me to link it, send a PM.

Ignore all GoT communities mode [On]

• Upvote (+1) 2

Spoiler for tomorrow's episode.... Look at your own risk.

I just had to look

god that pisses me off (not that I got spoiled but what happens)

I just had to look

god that pisses me off (not that I got spoiled but what happens)

"The Northerners will never forget" ;)

Still wondering why my topic was merged without a notice. I know for a fact there are ways to do so that at least let me know where my topic has been sent too.

Anyway, the season finale was a huge let down. Really didn't end with me really wanting to see the next season. Would have been better if they ended with the Asha Greyjoy sailing to rescue her brother, or a compilation of that along with Stannis gathering his forces, Daenrys army growing larger all fading to black with Tyrel Lannister overlooking his map in his chambers with the chess pieces plotting his next move. And maybe showing Arya moving looking at her coin as she travels with The Hound.Roll Credits. Instant hype.

Just finished, great season overall. March can't come soon enough.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Still wondering why my topic was merged without a notice. I know for a fact there are ways to do so that at least let me know where my topic has been sent too.

Anyway, the season finale was a huge let down. Really didn't end with me really wanting to see the next season. Would have been better if they ended with the Asha Greyjoy sailing to rescue her brother, or a compilation of that along with Stannis gathering his forces, Daenrys army growing larger all fading to black with Tyrel Lannister overlooking his map in his chambers with the chess pieces plotting his next move. And maybe showing Arya moving looking at her coin as she travels with The Hound.Roll Credits. Instant hype.

Weren't the bolded already implied?

This season finale did not give me any feeling of "DEAR GOD THE NEXT SEASON NEEDS TO COME OUT NOW" like last season. Great season none the less, but im just not excited for s4.

After reading the third book I feel like the second half of the book, season 4, won't be as eventful till the end of it. Just more drawn out episodes.