iWatty

Best Halo Players of All Time

Because hes literally the best player to bother with them....

You dont think Pistola could spend all day wowing people in social? Come on.

Its a brilliant YouTube scheme but it wont help him win a championship

I'm not going to get into it, but getting large Social Slayer multi-kills takes a different type of skill than competitive Halo. It's like Faze snipers in CoD. Of course anyone who plays it on a daily bases will eventually be good at it, but all I'm saying is Kampy is fun to watch.

ya hes fun to watch. how is it OT tho?

i mean Naded is the most fun player to watch imo but....0 team wins, 1 ffa win

Sigh, did you read my very first post in this thread?

Karma should be on the list, just watching his POV in H2 back in 07.......

jrceleb.gif

Yeah dude Karma was so good. I wish I knew what he was up to now.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Karma should be on the list, just watching his POV in H2 back in 07.......

jrceleb.gif

I agree, He's a Halo 2 national champion, untouchable in 1v1s in 2006 and won a Halo 3 event with TD. Definitely one of the greats.

I agree, He's a Halo 2 national champion, untouchable in 1v1s in 2006 and won a Halo 3 event with Triggers Down. Definitely one of the greats.

Apologies for the double post. 

Yeah dude Karma was so good. I wish I knew what he was up to now.

Honestly I wouldn't mind a Halo documentary showing how far we have come up since H1. IMO, the Legends who made an impact in this game don't get enough credit. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Honestly I wouldn't mind a Halo documentary showing how far we have come up since H1. IMO, the Legends who made an impact in this game don't get enough credit. 

Id love to watch  a 60 minute "History of Competitive Halo" tbh, as long as it includes interviews then and now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

1. Batmayne

Batmayne

Batmayne

Batmayne

Batmayne

Batmayne 

Batmayne

Batmayne

Suddoth 2

Justin "Boss Nasti" Silva

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Has no one even mentioned Ace yet?  I mean, he came into the largest prize pool tournament in Halo history on a week of practice and walked away with a $200,000 check.

Apart from him, the main list is obvious:

Ogre 2 - Most successful of all time

Pistola - Best of all time. ;)

Everyone else: Get better.

If there were a "Halo Fame" / Hall o' Fame, you obviously include names like Walshy, Ogre 1, Strongside, Karma, Gandhi, Shockwave, FearItself, SK, Hysteria, Tsquared, Snipedown, Legit, Elamite, Neighbor, Roy, and Lunchbox.

Has no one even mentioned Ace yet?  I mean, he came into the largest prize pool tournament in Halo history on a week of practice and walked away with a $200,000 check.

And his 2 event wins....

but the all time competition is just too steep and this is the perfect testament to that

• Upvote (+1) 2

like the huge one done for SSBM? omg yesssssssssssss

like the huge one done for SSBM? omg yesssssssssssss

Ditto, SSBM documentary is the perfect example of a well made documentary about a competitive game.

Maybe in the near future for Halo, not sure how easy it would be to track down everyone who was relevant.  

What top 8 pro could not win in H3 with Roybox + Pistola? Lol. Ogre 2 never teamed with Roybox in H3. Neither did Pistola.

You are correct, I was thinking of the Reach years that Ogre2 was Carried.  Pistola just Carried him for so long I forget all of the teammates he had to go through to make up for his lack of skill.

• Downvote (-1) 3

You are correct, I was thinking of the Reach years that Ogre2 was Carried.  Pistola just Carried him for so long I forget all of the teammates he had to go through to make up for his lack of skill.

It's impossible to carry someone to a first place finish. Just ask Totz. :frank:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Surprised to see a lack of Neighbor being mentioned, he was brilliant in 2008/2010 and his team was getting third in h2? Not saying he's the best by any means, but from some people's list I'd rank him higher then some of the players there.

Say what you will about Ogre 2 getting carried in halo 3/reach (he wasn't), but he was AT WORST a top 5 player throughout the entirety of H1 & H2.

People also don't seem to give T2 the credit he deserves. He won tournaments in all of the first 3 titles and had a 2nd place in Reach. He was a relevant threat to win a tournament for 7 years. I have him at #5 all time.

Ogre 2

Walshy

Ola

Ogre 1

Tsquared

Legit

Strongside

Zyos

Roy

Outside of the top 10 it is much easier to just look at the best players in each individual game.

My real list:

1. Ogre 2
  2. Pistola
  3. Ogre 1
  4. Walshy
  5. Roy
  6. T2
  7. StrongSide
  8. Karma
  9. Gandhi
  10. Legit

Players on the fence:

• Zyos
  • Neighbor
  • Lunchbox
  • Shockwave

Active players that are very close to making it into top 10:

• Ace
  • Snipedown
  • Heinz
  • Naded

1. Ogre 1

2. Ogre 2

3. Walshy

4. Pistola

5. Roy

6. Snip3down

7. Gandhi

8. Karma

9. StrongSide

10. ElamiteWarrior

11. Cloud

12. T2

13. FearItSelf

14. Legit

15. Naded

16. Lunchbox

17. Shockwave

18. GH057AYAME

19. Hysteria

20. Formal

Snipedown - Had perhaps the most meteoric rise to fame the Halo world has ever seen, he is (to my knowledge) the only player to win back-to-back tournaments with different teams. 

Cloud did this In the 09 finals with BtH and '10 opener with Instinct. Other than that you're probably right.

• Upvote (+1) 3