iWatty

Best Halo Players of All Time

When it comes to FFA's, Naded takes the top in my opinion.

I don't think he ever even won a single FFA. Have you heard of pistola or karma?

Pistola is the greatest player ever.  He has dominated more than anyone through more games than anyone.

Most wins does not mean best player, it means best teams.  Sure it takes 4 good players to win, but what top 8 pro could not win an event in h3 with RoyBox + Pistola?

Ogre2 is good, but massively overrated.  2007, sure you could call him the best ever, but not in 2014.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

1. 2gre - There's a reason he's called the fucking GOAT.

2. Papa Walshy - One of the smartest players to play the fucking game if not the smartest.

3. Eric Snip3down motha fuckin WRONA! - Literally went from zero to hero all because of his sick fucking sniper and all round beastness in Halo 3.

4. Pistola - Kids a fuckin wizard. Has the ability to just go off and destroy everything at any moment!

5. T2 - He taught me how to frag like a pro.

Only doing a top 5 because it get's really hard to choose after that.

Searched but couldn't find anything, was surprised this topic had never been made. What's your list of the best to ever play?

1. Ogre 2 - 5 national titles, all time event wins leader, 05-07 best overall player

2. Walshy - 2nd all time event wins, 3 national titles I believe, the glue that was the FB dynasty

3. Ogre 1 - 3 national titles, dominant throughout H1 and H2

4. Pistola - 2 national titles, arguably best Halo player from 09-present

5. Roy - Consistently placed high in H2 and H3, arguably best player in Reach

6. Tsquared - Relevant from 2004-2010. Consistent top placings 05-09, fell of a bit in 2010, nevertheless everyone knows T2 and he deserves top 10 in my book

7. Lunchbox - Consistent top 4 in H2 and H3, one of best OBJ players ever imo.

8. Elamite Warrior - Very consistent player, was relevant for a while and good over multiple games. He's in my top 10 due to having solid success in H2, and lots of success in H3

9. Zyos - Arguably best H1 player

I find your lack of Side... disturbing...

• Upvote (+1) 8

Personal favourites:

Snipedown

Ola

Ninja

Naded

Kampy

I'm not going by events I'm going by these are the players I like too watch play.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Don't Discount some of the newer players

Strongside should already be on there

But expecting big things from Lethul and Snakebite when MCC drops

1. Ogre 2

2. Walshy

3. Pistola

If Ogre 2's team goes against Pistola's team in a MCC tournament final, I think the Halo community will implode.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I find your lack of Side... disturbing...

I was a big fan of Side in 07 but personally he doesn't crack my top 10 because of his short time at the top. He was a top 2 player in 07 and a top 10 player in 06. Had a promising future but kind of fell off in H3

1. Ogre 2

2. Walshy

3. Pistola

If Ogre 2's team goes against Pistola's team in a MCC tournament final, I think the Halo community will implode.

I'd pay to see the original 07 FB against Optic Halo

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pistola is the greatest player ever.  He has dominated more than anyone through more games than anyone.

Most wins does not mean best player, it means best teams.  Sure it takes 4 good players to win, but what top 8 pro could not win an event in h3 with RoyBox + Pistola?

Ogre2 is good, but massively overrated.  2007, sure you could call him the best ever, but not in 2014.

What top 8 pro could not win in H3 with Roybox + Pistola? Lol. Ogre 2 never teamed with Roybox in H3. Neither did Pistola.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't think he ever even won a single FFA. Have you heard of pistola or karma?

Yeah I have. I see Naded as the best in FFA in the Halo: Reach playlist though. He was really entertaining to watch. I should have been more clear.

Personal favourites:

Snipedown

Ola

Ninja

Naded

Kampy

I'm not going by events I'm going by these are the players I like too watch pla

Kampy??

Btw, we need to play some multi-team ASAP.

Personal favourites:

Snipedown

Ola

Ninja

Naded

Kampy

I'm not going by events I'm going by these are the players I like too watch play.

But the thread is not about favorite players I like to watch play  :frank:

Personal favourites:

Snipedown

Ola

Ninja

Naded

Kampy

Been watching Kampy's montages for years. He just recently started streaming and he is the only player that can make Social Slayer games entertaining to watch.

As for greatest players ever to compete in Halo events, any player that has won a major event in multiple Halo games should be considered, but the ones that come to mind for me are, Ogre 1, Ogre 2, Walshy, Sayian, Ola, Roy, Lunchbox, Elamite, Heinz. I would add Snip3down, but Halo 4 had little competition in terms of the amount quality teams competing in it. 

Ogre 2

^^^Undeniable.  No one has accomplished more, adapted over so many titles, or excelled in every different role.  I feel like Pistola is set up to be number 2 on the overall list, but only time will tell.

What about some MatchMaking legends   :maven:

Throwback to BIGIRONMIKE........anyone??? 

Been watching Kampy's montages for years. He just recently started streaming and he is the only player that can make Social Slayer games entertaining to watch.

Because hes literally the best player to bother with them....

You dont think Pistola could spend all day wowing people in social? Come on.

Its a brilliant YouTube scheme but it wont help him win a championship