iWatty

Best Halo Players of All Time

Searched but couldn't find anything, was surprised this topic had never been made. What's your list of the best to ever play?

1. Ogre 2 - 5 national titles, all time event wins leader, 05-07 best overall player

2. Walshy - 2nd all time event wins, 3 national titles I believe, the glue that was the FB dynasty

3. Ogre 1 - 3 national titles, dominant throughout H1 and H2

4. Pistola - 2 national titles, arguably best Halo player from 09-present

5. Roy - Consistently placed high in H2 and H3, arguably best player in Reach

6. Tsquared - Relevant from 2004-2010. Consistent top placings 05-09, fell of a bit in 2010, nevertheless everyone knows T2 and he deserves top 10 in my book

7. Lunchbox - Consistent top 4 in H2 and H3, one of best OBJ players ever imo.

8. Elamite Warrior - Very consistent player, was relevant for a while and good over multiple games. He's in my top 10 due to having solid success in H2, and lots of success in H3

9. Zyos - Arguably best H1 player, big name for a long time

10. Saiyan - Top H1 and H2 player before losing drive. 2 National titles

Honorable Mentions: StrongSide, Legit, Gandhi, Shockwave, Ghostayame, Karma, Killer N

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

@@Synyster, that video comes to mind anytime someone wants to talk greatest Halo players of all time. Very accurate in my book. Lengthy but worth the watch. Love me some Gandhi Thoughts.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The undisputed list goes:

Ogre 2

Ogre 1

Walshy

Saiyan

Zyos

Pistola

Tsquared

Shockwave

Legit

Not even close dude

Wow I can't believe Pistolas name is on this list! Last time I played, Justin was a cool ass kid, but always known to just be good at FFA. Glad to see he did some damage!

Wow I can't believe Pistolas name is on this list! Last time I played, Justin was a cool ass kid, but always known to just be good at FFA. Glad to see he did some damage!

Where have you been the last 6 years?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Where have you been the last 6 years?

I quit playing as soon as Halo 3 came out and never kept up with anything

• Upvote (+1) 5

Melloz

Game

Pistol

Lowkin

Boo

Ramby

Nataku

LegendPimps

Poon

Icevayne

Laquatus

Muter

Ogre 3

Foulacy in 2008

Mongler

Tsquared only as a H1 player

LegendJRG's dad

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Suddoth 2

Suddoth 1

Totz

Gliky 

Giggle Monster

MVP's of the world. 

#HatersGonnaHate   :kappa:

What about some MatchMaking legends   :maven:

The greatest of all time.

None other than Jockin PJ.

• Upvote (+1) 8

What about some MatchMaking legends  :maven:

RippinHeads vs. terry15 in a 1v1 with rumble pit settings.

Also, any list that doesn't have Karma on it somewhere is automatically wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 6

@@Synyster, that video comes to mind anytime someone wants to talk greatest Halo players of all time. Very accurate in my book. Lengthy but worth the watch. Love me some Gandhi Thoughts.

Back in the day when they were at least 40 minutes long, now they are a lot shorter. Same quality just less quantity :(  

Fanboy here, but Gandhi should be on a given list. He was not only a dominant player but he also shaped how anybody in competitive Halo has ever trashtalked. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can't believe it took this long for Strongside's name to come up. He was THE reason final boss dominated halo 2 in 07. I won a college tournament and got to play at the red bull house with FB all day in 07 and side was head and shoulders above the ogres and walshy. He was the best halo 2 team player.

Karma in Dallas in 07 was a display of raw map positioning and shooting skill that demonstrated his pure talent for halo. He won the 1v1 championship with ease while winning 4v4 in 06. He was incredible as well.

Did some damage doesn't even begin to describe Pistola's performances. You have a TON of VoD to watch. Amazing gameplay in store for you.

Fanboy here, but Gandhi should be on a given list. He was not only a dominant player but he also shaped how anybody in competitive Halo has ever trashtalked.

I agree, he was as good as anybody out there in h2

Karma said Gandhi was better at 1v1s than him but Gandhi hates FFA so he never qualified

I agree, he was as good as anybody out there in h2

Karma said Gandhi was better at 1v1s than him but Gandhi hates FFA so he never qualified

Karma was the GOAT in H2 FFA, no doubt, but I would put Gandhi right with him in terms of team slaying and objective play in H2.

I quit playing as soon as Halo 3 came out and never kept up with anything

That would explain it.

Basically, he turned into one of the BEST players individually and team wise.

Melloz

Game

Pistol

Boo

Ramby

Nataku

Poon

Icevayne

Laquatus

Foulacy in 2008

Tsquared only as a H1 player

LegendJRG's dad