Heinz

Halo 2: Anniversary Q&A w/ Heinz

Give us your overall thoughts, loved it, hated it, change it, keep it.

Also, since you've been playing a lot of H3 lately, which is 30 frames per second, how was it playing on a game utilizing 60 frames per second?

Could you see yourself and other top players playing it for a year until Halo 5 drops?

Just letting you guys know I'm gonna try and answer everyone. Questions may be answered twice or more but whatever. It'll be a little informal.

Did anyone from 343 that you spoke to say much about certain placeholders or things in H2A that would be changing by the time it's launched? (Screen shake, nade hitmarkers etc)

Your thoughts on bullet magnetism?

Also how is the strafing? 

And like cyren said could you see us playing this until H5 drops?

Did you guys give any feedback to 343 while yall were there? And how do you feel about the nade animation?

How buttery does the 60FPS feel? Are we talking that easy spread tub shit or hot knife through the block?

Give us your overall thoughts, loved it, hated it, change it, keep it.

Also, since you've been playing a lot of H3 lately, which is 30 frames per second, how was it playing on a game utilizing 60 frames per second?

I enjoyed it a lot. There are things that I would prefer to be changed, but it felt like Halo again. It was on the H4 engine which really is a great engine. H4 was just bad, so it played well.

60 frames per second on Halo is AMAZING in my opinion and I feel like it will make you want to play for hours. It is very, very smooth.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So at the end of Halo 4....I kid. Kappa

Why do kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Also, did you guys get to see any classic H1, H2, or H3 multiplayer behind the scenes at all by any chance?

Oh, and ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 7

so >h3?

what are the 2 things you hated the most

what are 2 things you loved the most

H2 >

2 things I did not like: the grenades caused earthquakes. Even grenades that didn't hurt you registered on your spartan's richter scale. Also, the beat down system needs to be adjusted - 3 shot melees worked sometimes, but didn't work other times.

2 things I liked: Sniping was pretty easy, but fast and fun. I enjoyed it. Another thing I liked was 60 FPS. Have to reiterate how great it felt. You guys will enjoy it.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I enjoyed it a lot. There are things that I would prefer to be changed, but it felt like Halo again. It was on the H4 engine which really is a great engine. H4 was just bad, so it played well.

60 frames per second on Halo is AMAZING in my opinion and I feel like it will make you want to play for hours. It is very, very smooth.

Which are what?

Never mind, I see your post, unless you want to expand on that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

H2 >

the question was is h2a>h3? though

though i agree while watching. it seemed that if you were close enough to your opponent without him realizing it, there were no punishing options for you to take. double beatdowns will cause you to lose a shield at least, and shooting 3 times really just gave the other guy amples of options

shooting, is it easy?

strafing, is it existent?

Comparable to which previous Halo title?

Shooting is pretty easy at times IMO, but you get descoped so there is that lol. It felt like H4 shooting (what H4 should've been IMO).

Strafing is certainly a part of the game.

Comparing it to another Halo I'd have to say it played like Halo 2 because of the maps and no sprint, but looks and feel were of the H4 engine. Take what you will out of that.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Would you be happy or 'satisfied' if 343i pushes H2A for events/tournaments in the future rather than Halo 3, Halo 2 or HaloCE? 

Also, what things would you change in H2A?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Did you miss button glitches like BxR/BxB? Did CQB feel like it was lacking compared to the original?

Or did you think H2A played better w/o them?