Sign in to follow this  
Joseph

Another Halo 2 Anniversary event before release?

I just really hope this e-sports support continues after launch, its great having a well put together Halo tournament to watch over the weekend. I'm hoping MLG picks it up and then with that 343 runs its own tournaments (not just teams though, global champs was good for everyone to get involved, not everyone has a team) and its all spaced out evenly also hope the EU scene can grow with a good game to play like Halo 2 Anny. 

This makes  some  hype  going on more and more, but to be honest I'm not  a fan of running H2A with the limited amount of maps( unless they also reveal Warlock or so which in that case the HYPE TRAIN CANT BE STOPPED).

F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C NEWS!!! So Hypppeeeeeed!! Hopefully we see OGRE 2 playing this time!! Would be awesome for another map to be announced for this next tourny as well!!

• Upvote (+1) 2

All aboard the train, first station is the Masterchief Collection.

Last stop is Halo 5. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Last stop is Halo 5. 

Sprint sells games.  

No more invite tournaments. Do a tournament that anyone can go.

Str8sick RTX winner and 3rd place global champs didn't get invited to pax? I would have rather seen him in place of goofy.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sprint sells games.  

Nope, names sell games. COD design the game purely around single button animation kills and it would still sell.

Why do i get the feeling 343 is going to get a big backlash when Halo 5 beta starts?

was I the only one that saw the Halo 5 Beta trailer? That had Spartans Sprinting, Power Sliding, and doing some sort of Ground Pound?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Why do i get the feeling 343 is going to get a big backlash when Halo 5 beta starts?

"Having a beta this early really enables us to get quality feedback from the community, unfortunately, sprint is fixed in the game engine and we can't take it out #legacytech"

• Upvote (+1) 4

Last stop is Halo 5. 

It's all somewhat meaningless for the long term viability of a large market for halo tournaments if h5 incorporates sprint and AA's which quinn still clearly doesn't understand. We can still have h2 and ce tournaments for many years though, so it's all cool. It is funny to see how cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias clearly skews his opinions. Sprint destroyed map design, punished good players and rewarded stupid moves, all summating in the game being not fun and yet..he and other debs chalk Halo's decline to "it's a much different market"...or hey, the game just sucked and tried to rip off COD and it didn't work.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Last stop is Halo 5. 

One guy simply do not understand that Sprint and AA are killing Halo....... :salt:

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1