Sign in to follow this  
iAmBeeee

A question about Pre Loading

Hi there, I hope you guys are all doing well :)

I had a question about Pre-Loading!

If I downloaded TMCC on MY account, would my brother be able to play split screen with me on HIS account?

The reason I ask is because, previously, he downloaded a Digital Copy of Titanfall, and only he can play on it with his account. When I try to play it on my account, it says I don't own the game therefore I can not play it.

I was wondering if I will encounter the same problem if I downloaded TMCC?

Hi there, I hope you guys are all doing well :)

I had a question about Pre-Loading!

If I downloaded TMCC on MY account, would my brother be able to play split screen with me on HIS account?

The reason I ask is because, previously, he downloaded a Digital Copy of Titanfall, and only he can play on it with his account. When I try to play it on my account, it says I don't own the game therefore I can not play it.

I was wondering if I will encounter the same problem if I downloaded TMCC?

Well for one Titanfall doesn't have split screen, but I believe that you should be able too play split screen on MCC because it's supports split screen. 

If you're asking if someone will be able to play on MCC on YOUR (by themselves) Xbox with another account? I have no idea, but the split screen should work.

Well for one Titanfall doesn't have split screen, but I believe that you should be able too play split screen on MCC because it's supports split screen. 

If you're asking if someone will be able to play on MCC on YOUR (by themselves) Xbox with another account? I have no idea, but the split screen should work.

Oh I know Titanfall doesn't support split screen, I just wanted to play single player. But it wouldn't let me play on my Account, even though the game is installed on the Same XB1..

Haha, thats what I was asking. Can someone else use Their account to play MCC, even though it was downloaded from MY account.

Oh I know Titanfall doesn't support split screen, I just wanted to play single player. But it wouldn't let me play on my Account, even though the game is installed on the Same XB1..

Haha, thats what I was asking. Can someone else use Their account to play MCC, even though it was downloaded from MY account.

My this can help you out!

http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/license

Yeah I really don't like that about downloaded titles. I'll be sticking with buying disks.

Uhmmm if it's on the same Xbox and you put his account as a family account with urs, there might be a chance that it'll work. I think I made it work with my Xbox but....maybe it's a different situation.