65 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want the last map to be

• Ivory Tower
    • Burial Mounds
    • Colossus
    • Headlong
    • Waterworks
    • Foundation

What do you want the last map to be? 343 confirmed no BC or DLC so the maps above are the available ones. Also midship is essentially deconfirmed.

The hell is warlock? Cmon!!!

I guess from here, the most underrated map, foundation. Sorry. Map's too fun. Don't care if it's not 100% competitive, It's playable and FUN

Backwash  :kappa:

I'm okay with anything on that list that hasn't been remade yet

• Upvote (+1) 1

What do you want the last map to be? 343 confirmed no BC or DLC so the maps above are the available ones. Also midship is essentially deconfirmed.

I would want another big map like waterworks or something just because we have coag. We need another larger warfare map.

I believe the next map is going to be a BTB map. So my prediction is either Headlong, Waterworks, or Terminal. What I think it might be from those three? I think it might be Headlong.

I voted WW because thats one map I would actually love to see get remade. (that map has gotten so little love)

• Upvote (+1) 2

I would want Colossus because it's versatile enough to potentially run 4v4 and 8v8. Lacks vehicle combat capability, so I doubt that will be it.

My guess would be Burial Mounds or Waterworks.

The only reason I think Colossus, is in one of the first interviews Frank O'Connor said his favorite map was Colossus and it was just really random that he said that.. The map wasn't bad it just doesn't stick out when you think Halo 2.. But it was fun in Team snipers and CTF I think out of those choices I hope it's Colossus... Foundry is to blah it was only good for playing Zombies.. Water works sucked, it wasn't very popular it was like in one playlist with one game type. So you never really played it..    

Man, it's either Colossus or Waterworks for me. It's almost a toss up... But, I'll go with Waterworks. 

Something that is more than just UNSC concrete blocks and Forerunner walls...something with other forms of earth, like dirt and water. Maybe Foundation, or Burial mounds.

I want Headlong because it's my favourite BTB map of all time, but I voted for Waterworks because I think it's much more likely and another symmetrical map would be a good thing for H2A.

It would be awesome if it was Colossus, but I'm thinking it will be Waterworks.

Either way I'll be happy.