OneManTaskforce

What are you going to make in MCC ?

Working with forgers to get Station 9 back in the settings. Deadly serious.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

If sandbox has merge then will be working on that canvas to create my pyramid dream map.

Otherwise putter around to see what canvases have potential.

Working with forgers to get Station 9 back in the settings. Deadly serious.

Orbital9.jpg

I've been saving the Blueprints for Station 9 for a long time. We can get this done.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Looks like a square version of haven...

It would be if I had simply forgotten the blueprints for the 2nd tier (the same picture, different color),

but unfortuntately this is all I have.

@Zandril: It's not taiga. It's much better than Taiga, for every gametype except paintball

I'm going to make a dope looking remake of midship in H2A so I can get my map into the settings from the start and that will open the doors to get my unique maps in the settings. :kappa:

And I have many designs that couldn't be finished due to framerate and/or budget issues. So hoping those will be possible in H2A.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think they are revealing more forge info tomorrow at PAX. I'll have to see what we have to work with before I plan something.

Amplified, Onslaught, and Lockdown.

The pit, narrows and Midship

All on H2A in Coagulation.

And other random maps i can think of, Fat Kid, tunnels, duck hunt and Jenga, not really halo without them <

And other random maps i can think of, Fat Kid, tunnels, duck hunt and Jenga, not really halo without them <

Why would you make Midship 4 times?

• Upvote (+1) 7

Why would you make Midship 4 times?

Onslaught is the only forge h3 map that plays like midship

Not all small maps are identical to middy

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

My guess is that H2A isn't going to ship with an arena map so I will be making one, using my favorite parts about midship, element, simplex, and even some inspiration from damnation and colossus. Should be good ^_^

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why not be innovative? Inspiring? Unique? Creative? Original?

way too hard, I'm going to remake onyx with 1080p palm trees

• Upvote (+1) 1

why not work on something original? we have enough wonnabe forgers out there that'll making the exact same maps.

I like to learn from the past, using what works is always a good idea. I actually plan to make another more innovative one which will be an inverse symmetrical arena, which I dont believe has been done before?

why not work on something original? we have enough wonnabe forgers out there that'll making the exact same maps.

Why can't people just build what they want to build? It's for their personal enjoyment, not for your or the community's benefit. People just happen to want to share. Even with remakes, you can explore the new forge palette (not really that new, but w/e)

I myself plan on remaking a map I made in Halo Reach and Halo 4. Perhaps I should be banished to Hell right now.

PS: I have built many Midships in my time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I actually plan to make another more innovative one, an inverse symmetrical arena, which I don't believe has been done before.

hmmm inverse symm...nope never done before.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why can't people just build what they want to build? It's for their personal enjoyment, not for your or the community's benefit. People just happen to want to share. Even with remakes, you can explore the new forge palette (not really that new, but w/e)

I myself plan on remaking a map I made in Halo Reach and Halo 4. Perhaps I should be banished to Hell right now.

PS: I have built many Midships in my time.

remaking original creations you made is fine. but remaking dev maps isn't because we need something new in the competitive map pool to be used and saturating the market which clones just leads to stale maps being used constantly.

hmmm inverse symm...nope never done before.

Not sure if sarcasm? Yes warlock is an inverse sym but its also a 2-way sym. I want to make an inverse 1-way

By inverse symmetric I guess you mean rotational translation?

Yeah rotational as opposed to mirrored.

I believe there is always room for a good midship-esque arena maps with utility rifles, teamshooting and spawn manipulation being the primary vehicles to victory. The stale gameplay argument is a poor one IMO, as if it was a valid issue the popular sports we all know today wouldn't exist.

Not sure if sarcasm? Yes warlock is an inverse sym but its also a 2-way sym. I want to make an inverse 1-way....

Yeah rotational as opposed to mirrored.

Pray tell what makes a rotational translation (as opposed to reflective translation) map one way?