Lockdown (Lockout) is the next Halo 2 Anniversary Map

hes jumping from the library wall closest to s3, its clearly visible

edit: d0403d0588.jpg

edit2: copy the image into ur browser so its bigger

Best MS paint NA

hes jumping from the library wall closest to s3, its clearly visible

edit: d0403d0588.jpg

edit2: copy the image into ur browser so its bigger

Yeah you're right. My screen settings were pretty dark so it was hard to tell at that spot. My bad 

I knew this was gonna be remastered!!! I just had a feeling, it looks cool. And I must say, IMO "Lockdown" is a much more bad-ass name then "Lockout" lol. Just had to throw that out there.

Yeah there is a grav lift from sword to library. Not sure how great that will work, but we'll see

Never mind viewing in full screen you can see him jump from inside library. Whoops!

You can clearly tell that the guy you see in library in that screen shot is the same guy the player was chasing from top mid into library. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

You can clearly tell that the guy you see in library in that screen shot is the same guy the player was chasing from top mid into library.

Yeah that's why I edited my post. Read please.

Damnit! I NEED MOAR!!! More Lockdown footage please! Hopefully we'll see a Walkthrough along with some decent gameplay this weekend!

Yeah that's why I edited my post. Read please.

Well yeah I just wanted to make sure you understood because it was quite obvious in the video itself so I just don't even understand why you posted about it? Please learn how to focus while watching a video. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really hope they change the medals to have their own colors. they're really boring looking just green and blue. Also it would be cool if you wouldn't get a medal for crouching and shooting...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nice of them to finally break the ice with us on lockout's new "dynamic element."

amirite

Lol I know right?? Everyone BET it was in shotgun tunnel or on elbow...WRONG!!!!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well yeah I just wanted to make sure you understood because it was quite obvious in the video itself so I just don't even understand why you posted about it? Please learn how to focus while watching a video.

I'm on mobile. Relax.

I really hope they change the medals to have their own colors. they're really boring looking just green and blue. Also it would be cool if you wouldn't get a medal for crouching and shooting...

they're just halo 4 medals.  who knows if they're planning to change them before launch.  they might.

also are you fucking with me about the crouch/shoot thing?  I saw no medals for that?

also are you fucking with me about the crouch/shoot thing?  I saw no medals for that?

He was making a joke about how you get a medal for every dumb little thing you do in Halo now. Distraction! Shotgun kill! Rocket kill! Reload this! Spawn kill! Slide jump! Wall punch! Ogre twitch! Picked up a nade! Got in a banshee! Teabagged a teammate you betrayed! Grav lift 360! What the fuck man

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lockout remakes:

Lockdown

Blackout

They should have named it "Watchout for falling ice". 

Gonna turn into ascension banshee spawn.

I have a feeling that this is their genius attempt to make 1 flag lockout and assault lockout work again from minor clan match.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He was making a joke about how you get a medal for every dumb little thing you do in Halo now. Distraction! Shotgun kill! Rocket kill! Reload this! Spawn kill! Slide jump! Wall punch! Ogre twitch! Picked up a nade! Got in a banshee! Teabagged a teammate you betrayed! Grav lift 360! What the fuck man

I think of them as mostly replacing the weapon icons for things like "x killed y with [weapon]" or "x [did something specific] to y"

it's not the same philosophy as the old medals had, but it's also not really a "casualization".  just a different way of looking at it.

I have a feeling that this is their genius attempt to make 1 flag lockout and assault lockout work again from minor clan match.

Wow I completely forgot about 1 flag lockout. That shit was fun.

From my perspective, S2 to S3 is possible but in a different way.

There's a small ledge where I'm sure a Spartan can jump there.

LEDGE WHERE A SPARTAN CAN JUMP TO

3nSyHNI.jpg

THE LEDGE IS IN YOUR CHEST/HEAD WITH A NORMAL JUMP

JPuqLg7.jpg

I think you don't even need that ledge at all... you cam jump straight from S2 with the small pillar/cover to S3.

That ledge could be an alternative from TopMid to S3.

It used to take an Overjump to get from Top Mid to S3.

they're just halo 4 medals.  who knows if they're planning to change them before launch.  they might.

No just sarcasm lol but they give you a medal for a lot of things, even just kills. the kill medal is called "generic kill" then an assist medal and a revenge medal and an avenge medal, basically medals for what your already supposed to do, for noob players i guess who want to feel good about an assist :/

Seriously. The change to elbow was so obvious that it's a wonder they didn't do it on Blackout. Hopefully what they did do on Blackout doesn't happen here, but I doubt Max Hoberman would do that. Worst case scenario, it's a forge piece that can be removed. 

On a different note, put me in the camp that doesn't like Team Slayer on this map. 

Seriously. The change to elbow was so obvious that it's a wonder they didn't do it on Blackout. Hopefully what they did do on Blackout doesn't happen here, but I doubt Max Hoberman would do that. Worst case scenario, it's a forge piece that can be removed. 

On a different note, put me in the camp that doesn't like Team Slayer on this map. 

Agreed on the slayer point. To me Lockout ball is still by far the most fun on that map and perfect for it. Remember FB having that controversial green room strat? Carbon would always take it library haha. Except when Ghost didn't feel like it anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 1