Moa

Lockdown (Lockout) is the next Halo 2 Anniversary Map

YES!!!! Looks so badass!! Cannot wait for this weekend!! StrongSide gonna tear up everyone on Lockout again!! WOOHH!! 

• Upvote (+1) 2

But will library have a window? Also having elbow a bit larger would help with the players' ability to strafe/move in that area as you were pretty much dead once spotted from s2.

is it just me or have the forerunners seemed to have developed an in-ability to create smooth floors to walk on since 343i took over?

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm really excited for this. Elbow looks enormous, but I guess they added those walls for better cover and made it bigger for a reason. 

I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays. 

I'm glad Lockout is one of the confirmed maps now it honestly looks awesome. I'm worried about the dynamic element mechanic though and I also hope this doesn't turn out like Blackout did. That was a MAJOR disappointment in Halo 3. Reading the description again maybe the dynamic element blocks library window or something since it says it "should help counter an entrenched group of enemies".

I'm really excited for this. Elbow looks enormous, but I guess they added those walls for better cover and made it bigger for a reason. 

I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays. 

Gonna turn into ascension banshee spawn.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Looks like Lockout with a Solace skin.

That glowing thing in the back of BR2 isn't a lift, is it?

Don't think so - I don't see an exit on BR3.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm worried about the dynamic element mechanic though

I thought they were going to extend Elbow's corner plat and put a man cannon that drops you at the s1-s2 ramp.

Looks like Lockout with a Solace skin.

That glowing thing in the back of BR2 isn't a lift, is it?

It does look like a lift but it might just be the color/lighting. It comes from top green room

Gonna turn into ascension banshee spawn.

That's a good comparison. There's more/easier angles to see elbow than banshee spawn though.