Moa

Lockdown (Lockout) is the next Halo 2 Anniversary Map

I just hope with this and every map that they get all the jumps right. Learning all the crazy jumps on Lockout is part of the reason why I loved the map so much, utilizing every ledge, pillar and ramp was the best.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Heretic to be remade instead of Middy  :kappa:

Midship is being remade in Halo 5, it will not appear in H2A. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm really impressed with the aesthetic of the game - that Lockout gameplay posted a few pages back looks great. Digging the new BR reticle too.

I hope that 343i returns to the H2A style rather than continuing to build off of the H4 style for some future projects.

As for map 6, I'm really hoping for Waterworks.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I cant wait for my nades to get stuck in the snow.

Snowbound all over again. Kill me now.

It looks like it plays really well. I was a bit concerned about the increased size/cover of elbow, but I think it will actually work out pretty well. 

The dynamic events for the new lockout seem pretty easy to avoid. I don't think it will make a big difference to the map mechanics at all.

It won't matter unless the rock formations respawns. Because even most casual players will shoot it down off of spawn, after the first week or two.

The next map is most likely going to be Big Scale related to make 3 small sized and 3 Large sized maps equal. Warlock was a Halo 2 DLC map and 343 stated that no other DLC related maps from halo 2 (except Sanctuary) would be chosen. Midship is in Halo 5 so thats a no. Beaver creek was just remastered in HCEA and max himself said they are not doing it again. Ivory tower was in reach and not very popular in it so they wouldn't do it again, also it does not support Big scale play. My bets are Burial Mounds, Waterworks or Colossus. Hoping for Burial Mounds personally sense there is no Desert like setting map in H2A yet. Also Bonnie ross stated that if we are no satisfied after launch with only 6 remastered maps then 343 would consider further DLC of I'm guessing another 4-6 more maps being remastered from halo 2 DLC most likely. Also as someone else posted, there very well could be a Halo 3 map being remastered as the 6th because 343 remade Headlong for HCEA and headlong was a Halo 2 map not originally in Halo CE so they could do the same thing for H2A. I hope for Guardian honestly if they do that. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can't we just forge warlock? Last map is probably Terminal. Still  :salt:  that BC isn't in. The industrial version from that CEA vidoc looked great. 

from gaf

Is this correct? Because f.lux was definitely on during RTX. Or am I just gullible?

I'm glad about the dynamic element for this map. I've been asking for Waterworks back just to shoot stalactites and kill people with them.

Watch around 0:36-0:37, a guy lifts up into library.

thats a guy he is chasing from top mid lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Watch around 0:36-0:37, a guy lifts up into library.

hes jumping from the library wall closest to s3, its clearly visible

edit: d0403d0588.jpg

edit2: copy the image into ur browser so its bigger

thats a guy he is chasing from top mid lol

Maybe, at least I hope you're right. I guess just the way he jumps makes it look like he lifted up from bottom into library. 

Yeah there is a grav lift from sword to library. Not sure how great that will work, but we'll see

Never mind viewing in full screen you can see him jump from inside library. Whoops!