Moa

Lockdown (Lockout) is the next Halo 2 Anniversary Map

I hope there's a button in Library that releases toxic gas and kills everyone in Green Room. 

That would actually be super rad haha.

As for the last map, my bet is on Warlock or Waterworks

• Upvote (+1) 1

Midship and Beaver Creek have been confirmed to not be in H2A, and I'm pretty sure CoD: Ghosts' Warhawk won't make the cut either.  :bravo:

lmao fixed

Last map is probably non going to be for 4v4, don't get your hopes up.

BTB can't live on 1 map. I hope I will be proved wrong.

I doubt Ivory Tower will be the last map, since it was remade in Reach. Headlong would be neat, though I realize it's not a favourite of the competitive crowd. Tombstone? Maybe Terminal.

Real talk tho. The cover on elbow is a great idea. Before, there was just a little pillar to crouch behind. Now the people there have a real push opportunity. 

Right now, possible gametypes to run (decent ones in bold):

Ascension: Slayer/Ball/Hill

Lockout: TS/Ball/Hill

Sanctuary: TS/Flag/Assault

So we have enough to run Bo7s or reset Bo5s.

Real talk tho. The cover on elbow is a great idea. Before, there was just a little pillar to crouch behind. Now the people there have a real push opportunity. 

Right now, possible gametypes to run (decent ones in bold):

Ascension: Slayer/Ball/Hill

Lockout: TS/Ball/Hill

Sanctuary: TS/Flag

So we have enough to run Bo7s or reset Bo5s.

I think Ascension slayer is going to be dog shit no matter what gets placed on the map.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Personally, I prob woulda put a canopy over the long elbow ramp to block sightlines from snipe tower and to give a jump up from elbow to canopy to s2 that is more fluid than the existing jump up.

I think Ascension slayer is going to be dog shit no matter what gets placed on the map.

Played a version in NBNS reach that wasn't that bad. Had Rockets at banshee plat so they weren't just freebees to small, tele changed to 2-way, Camo at needles, and no snipers. Snipers are one of the main things that stagnate that map. I think there was another teleporter that you could use to break setups as well. Slayer on it wasn't completely terrible in the showcase tbh, but ideally, we could have almost anything else. Unfortunately, H2A has 6 maps and 343 thinks they need to make 2 BTB maps. I am honestly just surprised they didn't make all 6 BTB maps and start people with spartan lazers. 

I personally have always enjoyed Ascension. The only time I didn't like it was when Team Rifles was in TS and they still had the banshee on the map..I think that was late 05? 

Other than that I've always found it a fun slayer map.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am honestly just surprised they didn't make all 6 BTB maps and start people with spartan lazers. 

Id take that over smg starts.

1 snipe might work. The problem with H2A it seems is that the sandbox is abit wank, snipe grossly OP, rocks are rocks, BR is abit too slow to handle those two power weapons, and everything else seems to be underpowered.

• Upvote (+1) 2

last map is Waterworks or Ivory callin it

It's going to be a large map. There are 3 small-ish maps and 2 large-ish maps atm.

Placing my bet on Terminal. Who doesn't want to see that train run at 60 fps?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Played a version in NBNS reach that wasn't that bad. Had Rockets at banshee plat so they weren't just freebees to small, tele changed to 2-way, Camo at needles, and no snipers. Snipers are one of the main things that stagnate that map. I think there was another teleporter that you could use to break setups as well. Slayer on it wasn't completely terrible in the showcase tbh, but ideally, we could have almost anything else. Unfortunately, H2A has 6 maps and 343 thinks they need to make 2 BTB maps. I am honestly just surprised they didn't make all 6 BTB maps and start people with spartan lazers. 

Couldn't a good version of hill be made for Ascension?

To everyone saying Warlock and Terminal; it's been confirmed that the final map is not a DLC map (Battle Creek was deconfirmed as well?)

I kinda want them to make Colossus a good map.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Last map is probably non going to be for 4v4, don't get your hopes up.

BTB can't live on 1 map. I hope I will be proved wrong.

Coagulation that will probably be the new Forge World and Zanzibar.  So you'll see more than one to two maps for BTB.

To everyone saying Warlock and Terminal; it's been confirmed that the final map is not a DLC map (Battle Creek was deconfirmed as well?)

I kinda want them to make Colossus a good map.

I miss Colossus. That was always a fun map.

If it's going to be a large map then I'll say Headlong or Waterworks.

I'm having so many flashbacks right now it's insane. 

Coagulation that will probably be the new Forge World and Zanzibar.  So you'll see more than one to two maps for BTB.

oh well I think we are going to be find with whatever map they give us.

I think competive halo is finally seeing some light again.