Sign in to follow this  
iDrummerAVA

Has it been revealed how much memory Destiny will require to install?

Just curious... I really want to save as much space as I can for the future Halo titles. Of course I know that I'll have to get an external HDD eventually but Destiny is also a game that I really want to play and keep up on with its DLC as it rolls around as well.

Anyone have any estimates on how much storage space this game will require, if it hasn't been announced yet? It seems to be a pretty massive game...

There is nothing i hate more than having to wait what seems like 4 hours with some XB1 games to install before I get to play a game especially with a midnight release(why even go to a midnight release only to fall asleep waiting for a 3 hour game install??)

I miss buying a game, putting the disc in the console and playing. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

20-30GB

Hmm... that wouldn't be too bad at all. Not as much as I would expect anyway.

I'm curious to see the size of the MCC though... Haha.

I heard it was leaked on neogaf to be around 30GB for the PS4/XB1. Unsure if that is the same case with last-gen consoles though, but I assume that the memory needed for those would be high as well.

There is nothing i hate more than having to wait what seems like 4 hours with some XB1 games to install before I get to play a game especially with a midnight release(why even go to a midnight release only to fall asleep waiting for a 3 hour game install??)

Well it is better than buying 120 euro games because they need such OP disks.

lol whoops ignore this or a mod delete this i misunderstood his post

Xbox One listing yesterday said 18GB.

This would be fantastic...

This is correct. 17 and some change, but after dlc and some other digital content, its 18gb.