PizzaMuffinTime

What will you do first in the MCC?

I want to say "Instantly jump on H2 and relive the glory days!", but i know once i get on H2 with 60fps and dedi's ill never get off....

So i'm thinking ill start off by checking out H2A for a few hours or more. Then move over to the H5 beta see how thats going. Lastly, just out of curiosity, i want to see just how much dedicated servers improve H3 online, and how laggy/non laggy CE online is. (counting all this as first, as ill be doing it before sleep on launch night, then H2 forever!)

Won't be out until December. :P

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've seen a lot of people say that they'll watch Nightfall. Do we know if the first episode is going to be available on Nov. 11?

Well then i guess the H5 beta isn't ever going to be seen by my own eyes :(.

Yeah, that's the dilemma I have. I'm gonna want to play CE/OG H2 as much as possible, but I'm definitely gonna try H5 out to see what it's like. If it's not great aka has Sprint or some bs mechanic, I'll happily go back to playing MCC.  ^_^

I've seen a lot of people say that they'll watch Nightfall. Do we know if the first episode is going to be available on Nov. 11?

Yup, they said the first episode releases on Nov 11 and you can watch it straight away via the Halo channel. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm kind of looking forward to how this will separate the Halo community into little "clans". 

The terms "H1 kid," "H2 kid," etc. are going to have WAY more meaning now. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Im gonna be streaming it early but dont know what to stream. I want to stream h2 classic thc mm, but maybe people would rather watch campaign and nightfall so they dont have to do it themselves once they get it? What do you guys think?

Stream a little of everything so that those who haven't bought an xb1 can see how the games play. Focus on showing how the games do play as they originally did or after TUs.

My plan is to play a few matches from each game then putter around in forge for a few hours.

Live streaming Halo 2 Anniversary Campaign Legendary co-op with voice and cam

Than jumping in to multiplayer and play 24 hours like a fking no-life

You better be uploading like 24/7 dude

Go for a 50 in every playlist.

This, I was never able to get a 50 back in the day, but I've gotten a hell ton better since Halo 3 and went from casual to competitive in Halo Reach. You best believe I'm gonna strive for it too.

However, supposing I have a capture card by then I'm gonna be blowing out coverage for the HMMC on my Gaming Youtube Channel. Work before pleasure as they say.

I want that 60 fps on H4 BTB on Complex.

Or not.

Seriously, I think I will test CE first. Then maybe I will run back to Complex with a broken self esteem, camping with the shotgun at the gravity lift, waiting to kill shooting sammy, who will be the other one who plays the game.

I am actually already nervous about playing CE. It is awesome, long time since I felt this way about a game!

Jump into a game of H:CE on XBL, something I have wanted to do for over 13 years.  I cannot wait!

Irrelevant post, but i accidentally negged your comment.

Invert Y axis, bump sensitivity to 10.

Then hop on Halo: Combat Evolved HD and never play anything else for the next few weeks.

Might hop on Halo 3 HD a few times just to scRape some of my friends who got away with tooooooooooo damn much in OG H3.

Campaigns are going to have to sit on the backburner for me with the exception of H2A campaign. It's not that I didn't enjoy the campaigns, but with Halo 1-3's multiplayer at 60 fps with dedi's at the tips of my fingers, I doubt I'll touch the campaign modes for a long, long time.