Moweee

Where are you preordering MCC at?

Yes. The option to download Titanfall popped up right at 12:01. Except now you will be able to pre-order/pre-download and play right at midnight.

The struggle is real. I like digital so that you don't use the disc drive or no scratching or wearing discs.

But I'm a physical kind of guy, I like having physical copies of CDs and movies same goes for video games

I'm just gonna do digital for sure so I never have to go grab the case, open the case, take the disk out of the case, then FINALLY put the disk in the Xbox. That's like a full time job of work right there, sooooooooooooooo much work compared to

"Xbox on" "Xbox play MCC"

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone have any idea if UK will be able to digitally download right away? Not heard anything about it and don't even have an xb1 yet, but I don't want to have to wait 3 extra days lol.

Going to digitally preload. The MCC is going to be my main go-to game for at the very least least a year, so being able to instantly get to it at any time via voice commands is going to be worth it. No plans on trading it in, so I'm not really losing out on anything other then having the physical case.  Big whoop.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Digital is prob the smart move because you can switch games without a disc and never scratch them but I just can't bring myself to break old habits. There's something about the experience of going to the midnight launch, carfully unwrapping the game and popping it in for the first time that I love.

"Bing. Download Complete" just isn't the same.

I'll buy Single Player games on Disc for Trade-ins and maybe some things that might end up bad (CoD/Battlefield for example).

The things I know I'm going to be constantly switching to I'll go digital. It's awesome that we can just use voice commands to launch a game.

Gamestop because i have to buy it anyway, plus I always go to the midnight release to make fun of people and get hyped with friends and race home.

i dont live in america so i can only do amazon out of the 3, but i preordered at eb games which is the australian equivalent of gamestop, and theres no bonuses.

The EB near me had that bandana thing as a bonus (I'm in Australia), I would expect JB Hifi to get some exclusive soon also.

Just checked JB Hifi website: https://www.jbhifi.com.au/games-consoles/games/xbox-one/halo-the-master-chief-collection/578342/

Pre-order Halo: The Master Chief Collection to receive the JB EXCLUSIVE Multiplayer Map Book & Grunt Funeral Skull DLC item.

So you never know :)

The struggle is real. I like digital so that you don't use the disc drive or no scratching or wearing discs.

But I'm a physical kind of guy, I like having physical copies of CDs and movies same goes for video games

I hear ya.  I'm torn between the ease of download and my must have every physical copy of a Halo game for the collection.  I purchased and downloaded Destiny today.  Ready to go for 9/9.  Now I'm leaning toward digital for MCC again.