Moweee

Where are you preordering MCC at?

just gonna pre-load it on xbl so I can play right at midnight.

Alos im going to be playing it so much having the actual disc would just be more of a hassle than anything.

I've had mine pre-ordered from GameStop 2 minutes from my apartment since the day of the announcement (or thereabouts).

It's mostly just for convenience.

just gonna pre-load it on xbl so I can play right at midnight.

Alos im going to be playing it so much having the actual disc would just be more of a hassle than anything.

Do digital releases release at midnight?

GameStop, pretty close to my apartment. I hope they do a tourney but they probably won't. 

Thats a good question.

Im hoping with them bringing pre-loading it also mean the game will be available right away.

Gamestop... this was before I knew about the map book though. :/

I just remember waiting for Halo 2 at its midnight launch... EB Games had ordered a couple of GIANT pizzas from a few doors down, a bunch of soda, and we LAN'ed Halo: CE until midnight.

It was my first experience LAN'ing Halo, pretty sure... back when I sucked lol. Good times though.

Do anyone know of any, or think that they'll release a pre order bundle with an Xbone and MCC?

Do anyone know of any, or think that they'll release a pre order bundle with an Xbone and MCC?

No word yet, but I should think they might seeing as they've done it with Titanflop, Sunset Overdrive and several other games.

I preordered mine at the same GameStop I've been going to for years and years.

It's kinda funny actually. The GameStop I preordered at is the same one I preordered and bought Halo 2 at 10 years ago. I still remember my Mom dismissing my brother and I from school the day it came out and the 3 of us waited in line almost 3 hours to buy the game. It's pretty surreal to me that I'm going to be buying Halo 2 again in the same GameStop where I bought the original 10 years ago.

I feel old now :(

• Upvote (+1) 6

I preordered mine at the same GameStop I've been going to for years and years.

It's kinda funny actually. The GameStop I preordered at is the same one I preordered and bought Halo 2 at 10 years ago. I still remember my Mom dismissing my brother and I from school the day it came out and the 3 of us waited in line almost 3 hours to buy the game. It's pretty surreal to me that I'm going to be buying Halo 2 again in the same GameStop where I bought the original 10 years ago.

I feel old now :(

I am also getting mine at the same Gamestop where I got Halo 2, location has moved, but its still under the same management.

My dad checked my friend and I out of school for Halo 2. He took us back to my house and we played all day.

• Upvote (+1) 2

pre-ordering is dumb.  also I'm getting a digital version

But when my disc is scratched and won't load, I'll still have a disc. What will you have smartguy?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Amazon if I can get $60 from bing rewards in time, if not I'll just go to the EB Games nearby.

Yes.  The option to download Titanfall popped up right at 12:01.  Except now you will be able to pre-order/pre-download and play right at midnight.

Play-N-Trade.  They run local tournaments year round for all games so you guys should support. 

I can't believe everyone loading it on Xbox and skipping out on the box-art.  Having my games stacked is a room decoration

Where I live, the Best Buy and GameStop are right across a large parking lot from one another. Best Buy seems like the best option because of the bonuses. Also, when it's November in North Dakota, I would wait inside the full-sized Best Buy rather than line up outside the door of the strip-mall GameStop. Brrrr.

For my main games (Destiny, Halo) I'm planning on going all Digital, so I'll wait for the Xbox One pre-load.

Digital is prob the smart move because you can switch games without a disc and never scratch them but I just can't bring myself to break old habits. There's something about the experience of going to the midnight launch, carfully unwrapping the game and popping it in for the first time that I love.

"Bing. Download Complete" just isn't the same.