Moweee

Where are you preordering MCC at?

Seen the 3 top places having exclusive offers:

Amazon, Pinata Skull (nades dropped at enemies feet with every melee).

Gamestop, Bandanna Skull (gives unlimited ammo and nades). 

BestBuy, Grunt Funeral Skull (explodes after you die) and an in game multiplayer map guide written by StrongSide.

Seems BestBuy wins this time around.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Praying for digital preorder, so I don't have to brave the crowds of 14 year olds with their "gamer smell" and their monster energy drinks, watching their parents in the distance looking down at their watches the whole night.

Also, if digital download is possible, US folks might be able to set their consoles to NZ/Australian region, pay the over-inflated prices and get the game at 12.00am 11/11/14 NZ/AU Time :D

• Upvote (+1) 3

I have had mine preordered at Game stop...one around a hour from where I live, because its the only one local to me and i have gotten a few games from there. I like it...I got Halo 4 L.E at midnight there, and the party before was fun. :)   I also have Destiny preordered there. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

^ I enjoy the midnight launch parties outside of EB games (game stop) lol. Well it's a little weirder now that i'm a bit older, but it's always funny watching and listening to all the young kids and their excitement & hype for it. But it's even funnier watching all the parents sitting in their cars just like "What the fuck, it's just a video game, why is there still a 1000 people here at 2 am!"

I live in a city of 80k and we have 1 eb games, and one local owned second hand game store. So lineups for midnight launches are crazy here. They do a number system where the day of a midnight launch, you can go at anytime during the day and write down your name and get a number. At midnight you dont really line up, you just stand there and wait for your number to be called. When they started this for GTA V i didn't know and just showed up at midnight. Was standing around till just after 3:30 am lol... 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Buying it digitally since  someone from UK is going to buy me the Limite(GAME) Edition and ship it to me in USA.

#murica

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm not even pre-ordering. The incentive to is just not there. No reason for me to pre-order at all 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pre-download is now a thing on the X1, so I'm doing that. The less money I give to Gamestop, the better. They thought I would forget about them giving me $4 for BioShock and selling it for $45 behind my back. Never forget.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I really have no reason to pre order since I'll get the skulls a month later and there's no Best Buy within almost a hundred miles to get the map guide. Maybe if they announce something at PAX I'll consider it

• Upvote (+1) 2

I will be pre-ordering my copy at Gamestop.  I usually never pre-order games, but I gave them 5 dollars for the Destiny beta, which I wasn't a fan of.  So I am just going to switch my pre-order from Destiny to MCC.  As a matter of fact this thread reminded me that  I need to take care of that today.  Thanks you Moweee and Team Beyond!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Microsoft is giving a $10 card for pre-ordering through their site. Personally, I think that beats any lame skull.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Looking forward to seeing if its available for pre download in the future. I'd much rather already have it installed and ready to go by midnight then go wait in line at gamestop.

Probably the MS Store.  I wont be buying the game then but they always host tournaments and give a bunch of free stuff

Microsoft is giving a $10 card for pre-ordering through their site. Personally, I think that beats any lame skull.

Yeah. Saw it this morning, somewhere. Not too bad. 

Gamestop. Actually just paid it off yesterday along with NHL. 

I'll probably buy the map book after release if its cool.