YoshinJaa

H2 PC Free to Enter FFA Tournament - September 12th

Hello again! The H2PC FFA tournament that was originally hosted on August 22nd was postponed due to server issues with some of the past participants being unable to connect and play in their heat. The new tournament date will be on September 12, 2014 at 7PM EST, and will be done structurally different than the past event. This tournament will also have a 64-player registration limit to even out the brackets. Once the 64-player limit has been reached, a reserves list will be created to allow other players to participate if a registered participant does not show up for check-in, prior to the event. 

As well as setting a player registration limit and reserves list, I will also be enforcing a check-in, as last time, there were issues with players being online and on time for the event. The check-in will occur 2 hours before the start time at 7PM EST to acknowledge ahead of time who will be participating and who, from the top of the list descending, will be asked to participate from the reserves list. Anyone who is planning to participate either registered or reserves, must check in within 2 hours before the event. I do recommend being online and checked in as soon as possible so that everything goes smoothly.

Simply reply by posting your gamertag you will use on the day of the tournament. If you are using a different one, make sure to post ahead of time. Also, if you use any letters to substitute spelling, please make it be known in your post as this is very important!

WiZAVLU.jpg

There is also a EU tournament being ran by Shady IIV that is taking place on Saturday, September 13th, so if any EU players are interested, go here: http://teambeyond.net/forum/index.php?/topic/6814-h2v-european-ffa-tournament-september-13th/

Prizes (Top 4 players in the Finals will receive the following cash prizes via PayPal)
Thank you to @@OaKLeYz for donating $150, @@Teapot for donating $50, and @@SluRRa for donating $75 towards the prize pool! 

1st  -$120
2nd -  $95
3rd  -  $70
4th  -  $40

*a valid PayPal account is required to enter

Rules

• Midship only, MLG FFA settings (15 minutes, unlimited kills, radar on, weapons on map: human)
  • Will follow the classic MLG FFA guidelines, top 4 placings in a game advance to the next round
  • In the event of a tie, the tiebreaker will be determined by the proceeding postgame stats:
    Kills > Deaths > Assists > Hit Percentage
  • Be courteous to other players. This is a community event after all! Respect is key!
  • If you do not check in during the assigned check-in time (between 5PM-6:59PM EST, 2PM-3:59PM PST, 4PM-5:59PM CST, 3PM-4:59PM MST) you will be disqualified from playing. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Disqualifications

• Not showing up for check-in before 7:00PM EST
  • Modding in game
  • Harassing another player throughout the duration of the tournament
  • Assisting another player in a way for them to easily achieve kills (not shooting, AFK)
  • Delaying the countdown timer intentionally after the game has been approved to start

Registered Players (updated 9/11/2014-4:58PM EST)
**REGISTRATION IS MAXED - Players who would like to participate will be added to the reserves list**

• Delementary
  • FreeDeMiiZe
  • Dsk DarkFenix
  • RICEaholic
  • LAYDO
  • m0hnj0rr0w
  • xInfidel
  • Thee Frenzy
  • StickySK
  • NNurzo
  • T4k3aBr4k3
  • nick hobbes
  • tPlisk
  • Rated R Inferno
  • KurtiZ TSW 
  • SattvicMatt 
  • KhoRnE H8te
  • By Eiite
  • Relyx
  • House of Soryu
  • captainzexion
  • AndyyPwnz
  • Forever ErmAc
  • Shostak
  • Ringtext
  • The Frenetic
  • H2 SluRRa
  • LoF A12EJAY
  • Dreamchaser EP1
  • Kristo Rails
  • EmBossable
  • iL Havok ii
  • Elitest Fourz
  • MiMo DGAF
  • Monroeskiii
  • EEEEEEEE eamonn
  • Roethilsberger
  • ii N4DEZ
  • Royai 2
  • Kevasaur
  • L LiFeCrusheR L
  • corrects
  • Mr coLeK
  • aa Pregnant Nun
  • Knighty K Cyrus

• FortyThreeEight

• singularity

• Kam is Fashion

• iiiiiiii Enigma

• unheeding

• Taylus

• FreezieOhhBaby

• Bi0h

• johnthehero

• SnakeBiteFPS

• The 2gre

• IIMeanDeanII

• TMS RaVi

• Dignitas Lethal

• i3lackjak 

• XLEK

• Distiller
  • Tcrror
  • cyp kadr0s

Reserves (updated 9/12/2014-6:14PM EST)

• Darth Planet
  • Goooochhh
  • LLToysoldierLL
  • JHiLLLL
  • Arkanxm

Thank you for being a great community and bearing with me while I figured out the best way possible to re-host another tournament for you guys. All should go well smoothly this time around. Best of luck to those who plan on competing!

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

No PC for me, but I'll def watch. Are you in charge of this? Is this part of another site or just community driven?

No PC for me, but I'll def watch. Are you in charge of this? Is this part of another site or just community driven?

I am, and this is just a community driven event to not only support Halo 2 Vista, but also bring the community together and hopefully spark more Halo 2 events before MCC.

Wish I could be playing in this but I will be behind home plate at the Giants Dodgers game that day :( Good Luck to everyone else competing :)

• Upvote (+1) 3

I wish I could play in this but my boss will be out of town. I'm going to have to hold the down the fort. Good Luck to everyone involved especially to Yoshinja...hope everything runs smooth this time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Fucking A! This lines up to start at 11am on my day off, finally a US onliner that isn't a graveyard shift.

Count me in: KurtiZ TSW

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am, and this is just a community driven event to not only support Halo 2 Vista, but also bring the community together and hopefully spark more Halo 2 events before MCC.

I guess nice play off my forum handle?

Possibly interested in donating to the cause

• Upvote (+1) 1