Zejik

Zejik And Hansell Halo Dualtage

Hey everyone! I threw together a little dualtage for me, and my friend. Its nothing to special with today's standards. But all the clips are clean, and have a nice variety. So if you got the time. Please check it out, and let me know what you think. Thanks!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I liked the Zelda music :-)

Thanks! You can never go wrong with Zelda music.

You seem to be fairly new to editing so I'll give you the same advice the owner of the channel FBWalshyFTW gave me years ago, and that's to focus on syncing your clips with the music in your video.  Try to line up everything you can with a meaningful moment in the song (Cymbals crash, guitar riff, etc).  Makes your gameplay have more impact and is in my opinion the most important basic element of montage making.  Watch videos edited by guys like passTHEword, ViDoL, Snipetality, Muggsy, and pay attention to how the gameplay lines up with the music.  I liked the variety of clips in this one but the editing needed some help.

You seem to be fairly new to editing so I'll give you the same advice the owner of the channel FBWalshyFTW gave me years ago, and that's to focus on syncing your clips with the music in your video.  Try to line up everything you can with a meaningful moment in the song (Cymbals crash, guitar riff, etc).  Makes your gameplay have more impact and is in my opinion the most important basic element of montage making.  Watch videos edited by guys like passTHEword, ViDoL, Snipetality, Muggsy, and pay attention to how the gameplay lines up with the music.  I liked the variety of clips in this one but the editing needed some help.

Thank You! I actually watch all of those guys. I just never really care. I just like throwing stuff together for something to do or its the 70 hours a week I work.... lol. Even tho I do understand the importance of it. One of my favorite montages being Lethul and Formals Avengers Dualtage. But I must emit. I hate editing in montages for the most part. I just like being able to see what I am watching. But I plan on getting better at it in the future. Even tho I will probably end up getting someone else to edit future montages. I am just more of the type of guy to get the clips, and game plays. :)