Automaton

ASTRO Summer Doubles Halo: Reach Results

Was going to make a video about that kid's tweets and the last 20 minutes of his stream. But Vegas doesn't want that to happen.

the halo wall of shame needs this

the halo wall of shame needs this

I think it has something to do with me converting the flv files to wmv. Gonna try Mpeg4. If that doesn't work, I'll hand it to someone else if I have to.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is the rage in his broadcast. I'm on my phone atm so I can't check

Yup.

lol this is sad, only the most pathetic players do this kind of thing, What were they even playing for?...

remind me of one time my reach teamed played the suds in a random GB match for absolutely nothing, just a random gb match. We won game one zealot CTF, mid series and on stream they freak out and pull out the host box and say to their stream "we're going to lag the fuck out of these Canadian scrubs" Game 2 starts, we get up like 9 kills then the host just goes to complete shit. They must of put their stream on max settings and started downloading. They duo hosted us and carried their teammates through red bar to win 2-1. then sat and talked shit to us... Like who takes online that seriously? Ive been playing Halo online for 9 years, never attend a major event outside Canada, so online is my home and i don't even care half that much.

• Upvote (+1) 4

This is why the competitive Halo community is garbage. It's full of assholes.

Halo community is full of man children and assholes.  

Halo community is full of man children and assholes.  

Because it's true. This generation gets so butt hurt lol

This generation is terrified to try their hardest and lose.

DING DING DING. It's one reason I am a bit bitter towards the "competitive halo community" that claim to be fans of actual competitive shooters.

Out of like the 100 people I've tried to get into Monday Night Combat, maybe 4-5 ended up sticking it out and learning how to play a deep shooter. More tried, but didn't understand what to do as soon as they started up the game and were turned off of it.

Out of that same 100 people, I had either tried to get them into Shadowrun or back into Shadowrun. 50% talk about how amazing that game is, how much fun it is, and how deep it is. I've gotten maybe like 8 Monday Night Combat guys who actually played it, and another 1-2 Halo guys.

Like, I completely understand not wanting to play an older competitive shooter with a steep skill gap. I understand not wanting to put the time into learning up against players with years experience. Just don't act like you really care about the state of competitive shooters when all you care about is the specific Halo that you know.

I feel like I've written this rant plenty of times before too.

This is why the competitive Halo community is garbage. It's full of assholes.

There are people like @Another Clutch that don't let failures get to them. Yeah, it's understandable that people get upset but in the end, they still kept that good sportsmanship.

Unlike Another Clutch, @Monstcr C (Or as I like to call him the Sudd Baby) will do about anything to get what they want. And when they don't get it, they're sore losers about it.

Saying that the competitive community are full of assholes is just unfair judgement to others who are just in it for the fun of it no matter how good or bad they are, participating to win or just to find a good match.

• Upvote (+1) 4

what a pussy...

I can only imagine how much he folds when he has to face real hardships in life...can't pull out a host box in real life brah

*clicks unfollow on twitch*

you know what's even more pathetic than his blatant cheating.....his lack of sportsmanship...this clown quits out of the match on stream....because he doesn't have host...boots up his host box....acknowledges saucey's tweet about him cheating, laughing it off like it's no biggie....like it's a good thing to be called out for cheating....like he isn't a fuckin scumbag...only to get 2-0'd by a better team....

so glad they didn't win a single game....and him being the final kill...being host...not eating any shots at the end of the zealot match was the halo gods saying "fuck you...scrub".

• Upvote (+1) 3

I've come to realize this about halo players for years now....everyone wants the acclamation that comes with being a good player, but don't know how to handle the pressure of losing so they resort to cheating...

dedicated servers are going to bring so many ppl back down to reality....fuck you and your host box.....it will be a lot less of these dweebs screaming point check and talking trash like a 7 year old who is old enough to hold a xbox one controller....just try to not rage too hard lil baby when your overshield aka modem is less of a factor come November...

• Upvote (+1) 2

I've come to realize this about halo players for years now....everyone wants the acclamation that comes with being a good player, but don't know how to handle the pressure of losing so they resort to cheating...

dedicated servers are going to bring so many ppl back down to reality....

Here's how that's gonna go down when that happens:

1. Complain about host

2. When realizing it's dedicated servers, commence the "stfu you suck" comments

3. "You're fuckin trash"

4. "You are an idiot"

5. "Go play Halo 4"

PS: Looks like Monstcr forgot to bribe the other team as well  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Saying that the competitive community are full of assholes is just unfair judgement to others who are just in it for the fun of it no matter how good or bad they are, participating to win or just to find a good match.

Of course there are exceptions. That statement shouldn't be read as "every competitive player is an asshole", because that's a stupid thing to say. But what I said IS fair. I've been around this game a loooonngg time, and I know a pattern when I see it. Most of the competitive Halo community have fragile egos and think way too highly of themselves. We're unreasonably hostile to each other. Our sportsmanship sucks. It's just embarrassing. I love this game, but the people that play it at a high level are typically unpleasant to each other.

It really stands out when I watch stuff like The Smash Brothers, and I see the comraderie they have. It's like a brotherhood among opponents. I see that and I compare it to our community, and I can't help but be a little embarrassed. We really need to start thinking about how we appear to those outside our bubble. It's not good.

• Upvote (+1) 2

imo the whole "Halo community has a ton of assholes" gets even worse or on the same level when you're at an event compared to online. That's just what I seem to observe from tournaments I attended though.  I don't even want to talk about low level players entering tournaments...jesus christ 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So this guy won't be allowed to enter any beyond tournaments from now on right? I would hope he doesn't get that snapback either.

After what he has done, I hope he's blacklisted.

• Upvote (+1) 1