Awesome, I will transform my iphone to a Halo Audio machine....hmmm...what sound should I have for my sms...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Awesome, I will transform my iphone to a Halo Audio machine....hmmm...what sound should I have for my sms...

"YOUUUUU SUCK"

• Upvote (+1) 4

And now, to go cover Never Forgot using only halo weapon samples

• Upvote (+1) 1

Maybe Unfrigginbelievable? Because no-one ever texts you.

:saucey:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Update on Halo 5's Sound Effects. I believe it's too soon to have sound effects. And what we have been given, I have not found any sources or don't know how to make sound effects. With the Xbox One being more advanced, I'm not 100% sure if it's possible.

You are a gem. I want to make some Halo stop motion for my channel and this is mint.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Would be cool to have different type announcers for multiplayer as DLC. Kinda like how Ghosts had this:

That was the best $2/3 I ever spent man. Loved it.

Tried getting the sounds for Halo 4 and Reach but they're both unavailable for download.  Would love to get these sound packs to make tones for my phone! :D

Halo 4's sound pack has been restored. However, I'm trying to get a hold of my friend for Halo: Reach's sound pack. He may not even have them anymore.

Since I'm making this post, A mediafire account has been made to have most of these packs archived. I should have thought of that from the beginning.

Whens halo 5 going to be up?

Probably never. I don't have the capability or knowledge to record or extract the sound files if that's possible on a newer gen console. If it ever pops up somewhere, I'll be sure to post it. But in the mean time I can't promise anything for Halo 5.

Hey guys, I know this thread is a little dead but the links are not working so I as wondering if anyone had Halo 3 and Reach SFX folders? I need them badly! Thanks!