Sign in to follow this  
Hard Way

Players in Hawaii

I'm in the Army, and I'm being stationed in Hawaii in October. I'd love a local to game with so I can at least have a duo that doesn't lag. I'm worried my connection to everyone will suck ass. Let me know if you live on the island and we'll game!

Which island?  The connection isn't super bad unless it's in Canada or Europe.  Also depends on the island seeing as how the outer islands have to connect to Oahu before their signal is transfered to the maindland.  I usually play with all Hawaii people so we tend to pull host a lot.  I'm assuming you'll be living on base so I don't know how their connection will be.  Be prepared... no one LANs Halo here, there are no LAN tournaments, and if you go to a LAN everyone will be playing CoD.

Which island? The connection isn't super bad unless it's in Canada or Europe. Also depends on the island seeing as how the outer islands have to connect to Oahu before their signal is transfered to the maindland. I usually play with all Hawaii people so we tend to pull host a lot. I'm assuming you'll be living on base so I don't know how their connection will be. Be prepared... no one LANs Halo here, there are no LAN tournaments, and if you go to a LAN everyone will be playing CoD.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be on the main island. I'll arrive Oct 30th. Let me know if you guys want another good player. I'd love to have some people to party up with. My gamer tag is Hard VVay.

Just recently started to get back into it, but willing to play. My GT is StrafeFusion.

This guy is suparnoob

@@Lazer, someone brought this thread to my attention tonight.  Are you in Hawaii?  We should game some H5 hard when it comes out.