Automaton

ASTRO Summer Doubles Bracket, Schedule, Reporting, and More!

We're investigating the issue right now. One moment.

We won Round 3 fair and square... if anything you guys probably tried to host boot to try and get a cheap win like your doing now.. We were up 20-10 when my teammate lagged out and i still won 2v1. Not only that but. Before the tournament we both changed our ips and vapoureon never lagged out until we played them! Also when he lagged out they had camo, 5 rockets and snipe and i still managed to win! Im even streaming you can watch my rebroadcast

http://www.twitch.tv/another__clutch

Team Name West Coast Duo

• Upvote (+1) 1

http://www.twitch.tv/talichd/b/561190146

After the game we lost at 1h and 32 minutes you can hear the host Vapoureon talking and say : " I don't fucking care  did you see how bad it was for us ect ... and check BEFORE the game is starting if he still have the host.

You guys had host game 1. Vapoureon got it game 2/3 .... we won fair and square get over it... You probably host booted him offline to try and get this cheap win soar loser!

http://www.twitch.tv/talichd/b/561190146

After the game we lost at 1h and 32 minutes you can hear the host Vapoureon talking and say : " I don't fucking care  did you see how bad it was for us ect ... and check BEFORE the game is starting if he still have the host.

I said that I don't fucking care because I was getting bloods left and right on your host, and when I pulled it, I was so happy because I knew it was going to be an easy win, which it was. 20 - 10 G3 and then you hit me offline, and claim I lagged out. Are you joking me?

Ah, apologies. You're correct.

i was recording it look at my twitch! Have the map replayed atleast! We took days off work to play this and get cheated out AFTER WE WON FAIR AND SQUARE!??? PLSE HELP

Exactly what do you mean by that?

spotty connection, bleeps, janky movement. its the quirks of online vs LAN. like i said, im not mad.

Saucey i was recording it look at my twitch! Have the map replayed atleast! We took days off work to play this and get cheated out!??? PLSE HELP

some ppl view cheats and exploits as a legit way to play the game... getting hit offline is doodoo, cant be proven, but when there is a 20-10 spread in a tournament, noone just quits out of a match.  i guess it is worse to me that you still managed the W after that and it is still considered a loss...

ultimately, sore losing on their part but what can you do?

some ppl view cheats and exploits as a legit way to play the game... getting hit offline is doodoo, cant be proven, but when there is a 20-10 spread in a tournament, noone just quits out of a match.  i guess it is worse to me that you still managed the W after that and it is still considered a loss...

ultimately, sore losing on their part but what can you do?

Beyond can do something but they don't care..... I'm done with this..... They should atleast have the series replayed or game 3 atleast!

Team Name: XGN NightHawks

Winner: XGN NightHawks

Round Number: Round 4

Score: 2 - 0 (Best of 3 games)
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Beyond can do something but they don't care..... I'm done with this..... They should atleast have the series replayed or game 3 atleast!

sorry bro. 

but as far as im concerned, you da real MVP

@@Unwize @@AnotherClutch

Ok here is the deal - As a player I think this rule sucks, since we are deep into the bracket - and it was a game 3 situation here is what we are going to do.

Replay the map

Set the time limit to 5 minutes

Team with most kills wins (obviously)

Since claims of hostbooting are flying around if ANYONE FROM EITHER TEAM DISCONNECTS BOTH TEAMS WILL BE DQ'D.

This dispute is taking way too long so lets hurry this up.  The point of these tournaments are to play Halo, not to get wins by some crappy loopholes.  

• Upvote (+1) 3

@@Unwize @@AnotherClutch

Ok here is the deal - As a player I think this rule sucks, since we are deep into the bracket - and it was a game 3 situation here is what we are going to do.

Replay the map

Since claims of hostbooting are flying around if ANYONE FROM EITHER TEAM DISCONNECTS BOTH TEAMS WILL BE DQ'D.

This dispute is taking way too long so lets hurry this up.

I will be streaming it as proof! THANK YOU SAUCEY YOUR THE BEST! <3 http://www.twitch.tv/another__clutch

Thats probably the best solution for both squads tho still unfair. tho 1 team may get salty and quit out if they are losing lol

@@Unwize @@AnotherClutch

Replay the map

This dispute is taking way too long so lets hurry this up.  The point of these tournaments are to play Halo, not to get wins by some crappy loopholes.  

Read my chat plse http://gyazo.com/380aacdb842b0b33421c9741109b48b3

i hope they don't play cheap!

So what happens if West coast wins. Are they playing Split Vision again or is that match then played?

So what happens if West coast wins. Are they playing Split Vision again or is that match then played?

They have to play the match again.

And we almost got cheaters just by following the rules but bridged the host again and won gg with the rules. And during an american tournament americans being privilegies its not a news anyway see ya and sorry for the troubles. 

And we almost got cheaters just by following the rules but bridged the host again and won gg with the rules. And during an american tournament americans being privilegies its not a news anyway see ya and sorry for the troubles. 

u won 25-23 on ur host, and lost by 10+ off host. from a 3rd party perspective it looks like the better team advanced. also no host was bridged lol...