Sign in to follow this  
elitenoob94

Halo 4, Keep or sell? Yay or nay?

I still have my H4 disc and I don't play it as much as I do H3 or Reach. The game is terrible and I think cleaning out my game closet that this would make it look nicer. 

Thoughts?

You could sell it and get back like a dollar.

Or you could keep it and use it as a frisbee, a coaster, a wall decoration, a reminder of all the bad in the world, etc.

You could sell it and get back like a dollar.

Or you could keep it and use it as a frisbee, a coaster, a wall decoration, a reminder of all the bad in the world, etc.

Game is trash. I'm on now and I forgot how many 2014 try hards play the game. It makes me miss H3 and H2 even more. A dollar can get me some food though.

Go on Amazon and trade it in. I did that with a few old games and got reasonably good trade in value. Now I have credit which I'm saving to use on MCC and Destiny. You may only get a few $/£ per game, but if you have a cupboard that needs cleaning out, it will all add up.

EDIT: Same goes for peripherals. The Halo 4 limited edition controller that I bought on release for £30~ currently has a trade in value of up to £19.50. That's not bad going.

You won't get much value for it. My guess is you would be lucky to get $5 trade in credit. Here are some ideas for what you can use it for....

• a Halo themed coffee coaster
  • frisbee
  • book-marker
  • stencil for circles (large and small)
  • a reflective surface (if you are stranded in the middle of the ocean)
  • a stencil for semi circles (if you got angry and broke it in half
  • Upvote (+1) 1

you will get fuck all for it so no point really.

Selling your games is pointless tbh imo since you get like 20% of what you paid. Then again I just like my big pile of games. Also I like having all the Halo games together even if H4 is shit and not really a Halo game and blah blah blah.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I currently use mine as a doorstop, the only time I ever go on Halo 4 is when I want to try and make a video with it and then I just see everything that upsets me about it and dashboard. :I

20140821_142714.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you can get more than $20 for it, GO FOR IT and don't  think it twice. That being said...i never sold mine, it's somewhere in my house.

If you can get more than $20 for it, GO FOR IT and don't  think it twice. That being said...i never sold mine, it's somewhere in my house.

Holy crap. Getting $20 for it would be a major upset victory. You'd almost have to sell it to some little kid to do that. 

Agreed.

There's already been enough bickering about Halo 4... just by using google you should know the answer to your question.

Pointless toxic post. 

And yours was clearly better.