Moa

Halo 2 Anniversary PAX Prime Showdown Discussion

This stream chat has got to be the worst twitch stream chat of all time... 

Guys can you please not spam the chat. My mom bought me this new laptop and it gets really hot when the chat is being spamed. Now my leg is starting to hurt because it is getting so hot. Please, if you don't want me to get burned, then dont spam the chat

• Upvote (+1) 2

This stream chat has got to be the worst twitch stream chat of all time... 

I ignored like 30 people but the spam was still coming. I just quit

If  there is enough demand, possible for Beyond to host the Halo channel on their channel so we can use their chat? Might be useful for future events

• Upvote (+1) 1

WTF was chalkie just doing? He could of went and got hill time and won that game.

i dont know man

there were like 3 TD down, the last guy was low shields and chalkie was top mid with FULL SHIELDS.

he circled back like the next hill was coming up and/or like his team had the lead

im a bit late to the party for this i guess but how did RC get in this thing did they win a make a wish drawing or something?

Never thought I would see halo with 20k viewers. 20k HYPE!

Also that finish doe....

it hit 21k earlier

Guys can you please not spam the chat. My mom bought me this new laptop and it gets really hot when the chat is being spamed. Now my leg is starting to hurt because it is getting so hot. Please, if you don't want me to get burned, then dont spam the chat

Must be using Vista.

• Upvote (+1) 2

aca4d903885fd4b08bbfdf4d300d20be.png

Halo in 2nd place, never thought I'd see the day.  :ghost:  :maven:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I have the chat hidden, since it kills the stream framerate anyway.

60fps >>> community interaction  :kappa:

That looked like TCM were operating under the assumption that it was still a 15 minute time limit rather than 12 mins.

So there is this girl on runescape that I want to have a runescape wedding. I proposed to her after i slayed a moss giant and saved her life. (I actually met her when she was lighting willow logs at draynor village, let's just say she also lit the fire in my heart the location will be at Varrock Altar December 20th at 1:00pm-2:00PM

lol

• Upvote (+1) 1