Moa

Halo 2 Anniversary PAX Prime Showdown Discussion

are they having internet issues or LAN issues?

Internet issues - if the internet drops, players go to black screen. Sometimes it recovers, sometimes it doesn't. 

Xbox One and the MCC build

How would it be the Xbox One? It has to be 100% the build, this stuff never happens on finished games.

Internet issues - if the internet drops, players go to black screen. Sometimes it recovers, sometimes it doesn't. 

Wait, so this build isn't utilizing LAN? How are they this unprepared?

How would it be the Xbox One? It has to be 100% the build, this stuff never happens on finished games.

Lan, Mikwen tweeted that all problems yesterday wasnt the build it was the lan on XB1

Lan, Mikwen tweeted that all problems yesterday wasnt the build it was the lan on XB1

That wouldn't make sense, because this hasn't happened once at CoD events using XB1's on LAN -- thus it has to be the build.

It's the Xbox One and the build. If the internet drops, the player disconnects (or goes to black screen).

Xbox One does LAN weird. All consoles need to be connected to Xbox LIVE (Xbox One requirement). All players are on a LAN setting though.

It's the Xbox One and the build. If the internet drops, the player disconnects (or goes to black screen).

Xbox One does LAN weird. All consoles need to be connected to Xbox LIVE (Xbox One requirement). All players are on a LAN setting though.

But like I said, it hasn't happened once at the CoD events. That's why I feel it is purely the build and shitty netcoding.

309k viewers holy shit thats insane.

I

Then add in YouTube, dailymotion, azubu and foreign language streams to that

But like I said, it hasn't happened once at the CoD events.

I know that COD added a patch I dont even think there was lan until cod champs

Did anyone catch the final score for that KoTH game?