Moa

Halo 2 Anniversary PAX Prime Showdown Discussion

I'm in no way a fan of Reality Check, but I feel kind of bad how badly they get criticized on stream. They basically can do no right. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

If he really wanted to go he could of qualified, me 2 warriors and my grandmom could of qualified

someone asked him why he didnt go and qualify and he said he had work idk if he knows that they didnt get anything paid for except the PAX pass.

I'm in no way a fan of Reality Check, but I feel kind of bad how badly they get criticized on stream. They basically can do no right. 

They bring a lot on themselves tbh, they have a bad reputation for a reason. I agree they do get a lot of unfair criticism at times, though.

I swear this count down timer is not for when we can expect the game too start but for when the next ad starts instead I remember this happened yesterday as well.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm sorry, but when they argue on stream and fight like children, make alternate accounts to tweet us and all that shit - they deserve it.

ALT account I'm talking about ^

Anyone got the current series score for TCM vs DH? 

I believe it's 2-0 to TCM. 

2 and a half hours between the end of game 1 and the end of game 2 for the TCM vs DH series. >_>

TCM up 2-0

And already a restart on game 3.

They bring a lot on themselves tbh, they have a bad reputation for a reason. I agree they do get a lot of unfair criticism at times, though.

I'm sorry, but when they argue on stream and fight like children, make alternate accounts to tweet us and all that shit - they deserve it.

ALT account I'm talking about ^

I mean, I don't follow Halo as closely as you guys do, and if they do, do stuff like that then it's deserved for them to be smacked talked on forums and whatnot. Was basically just referring to the commentating on the stream. Basically like how one of the commentators was saying that Sudd 1 was "wasting bullets" when he was missing.  Other pro's "waste" bullets going for no scopes and quick scopes all the time. Obviously they're better so their success rate is higher, but still.

Should have replaced a TS with Sanc Snipers, Sanc CTF was fine. :/

Can someone explain wtf is going on? Just tuned in...

What's the bracket look like?

Good grief.

Sucks that CTF was replaced but the gametype can literally last for 30 minutes. They are hurrying the series up so the finals aren't delayed.

Sucks that CTF was replaced but the gametype can literally last for 30 minutes. They are hurrying the series up so the finals aren't delayed.

Or they could stop with the 1 hour downtimes between games.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Or they could stop with the 1 hour downtimes between games.  :kappa:

NAH.

----

I thought it was meant to be Sanc Slayer?

Exc is going too dominate next game if it's Team Snipers though with Ola and Snipedown on one team though Naded is pretty sick himself.

Inb4 Sudd hate for same thing that happened earlier yet no hate.

Im pretty sure this kid is one of the Sudds as much as he defends them. Gotta be a Sudd lurkin on an account.