Moa

Halo 2 Anniversary PAX Prime Showdown Discussion

I have an idea for halo 5 sword... it takes longer to take out and u have to charge it holding right trigger but it locks on and u can lunge a very long distance and right bumper is regular slash.. halo reach with bloom and if it had rank was top 3 halo.

I have an idea for halo 5 sword... it takes longer to take out and u have to charge it holding right trigger but it locks on and u can lunge a very long distance and right bumper is regular slash.. halo reach with bloom and if it had rank was top 3 halo.

Best comment in chat lol

Anyone else see that "Loitering" medal pop up on the RC vs TD lockout hill match? A medal for camping possibly? lol

I think its for a certain amount of hill time

Do we know if the chain plasmas are possible in H2A?

(I forget the actual name)

You mean instasplodes? 

And yeah it looks like it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't think he realizes it but that is the same thing as the murder miners sword. =P

Wtf the whole chat is spamming this....

did vws play Td yesterday?

I don't think so. If they did, I missed it off my list.

I think its for a certain amount of hill time

Yeah I noticed it again later on, seems hill related for sure.