Moa

Halo 2 Anniversary PAX Prime Showdown Discussion

I know its probably consistent with Halo 2, but I hope they tune down the rate of fire on the sniper rifle for H2A. 

No way! I like it, plus the speed of the sword.

If anything needs to be nerfed, its the nade count, 8 nades is way too man. That and the visual effect of the screen shaking when nades explode, get rid of it or tone it down a lot.

No way! I like it, plus the speed of the sword.

If anything needs to be nerfed, its the nade count, 8 nades is way too man. That and the visual effect of the screen shaking when nades explode, get rid of it or tone it down a lot.

having 8 nades is awesome when michael j fox doesn't shake your screen every 2 seconds 

• Upvote (+1) 6

The indicators and the massive screen shaking are my two biggest complaints right now. I know the medals will be fixed and hopefully the kill feed repeating almost every line will be fixed as well.

• Upvote (+1) 2

having 8 nades is awesome when michael j fox doesn't shake your screen every 2 seconds 

I know this makes me a bad person, but I loled at this.  The screen shake from nades needs to be toned wayyyyy down or just removed altogether.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Meh. Not looking forward to another Lockdown TS. Zenith was cool though.

Here's hoping Ola keeps god-mode turned on and eX can finish it aggressively.

I don't know, man, I feel like 4 max is much better for game play. Spamming nades into one area isn't as fun to see versus seeing someone throw a well placed nade.

I know this makes me a bad person, but I loled at this.  The screen shake from nades needs to be toned wayyyyy down or just removed altogether.

Yeah, plus the indicators; they're too big on the screen and shouldn't be that helpful either.

8 nades are way better than 4 - it lets a single player control an area for a longer period of time. Empowers the individual.

5 mins, 2 mins of commercials, 2 min countdown, 3 mins of pre-game talk....

This is how MLG works now (with about 5 mins of commercials), so maybe they are getting us ready  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

8 nades are way better than 4 - it lets a single player control an area for a longer period of time. Empowers the individual.

it makes pushes in lockout ts possible

lockout ts is all about getting the entry frag into BR tower and without enough nades good luck

so what did we learn?

if you don't get top control and/or weapons in lockout ts you're gonna have a bad time