Moa

Halo 2 Anniversary PAX Prime Showdown Discussion

The sword+snipe combo on Lockout is like going super sayain in Halo 2  :goat:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I dont think tD can win TS Ascension.

if they don't get power weapons it's gg

rockets and snipe are so op in this

I'm about to shut this stream off with all of this downtime in between games. I'm tired of seeing the same ad and commercial.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I really like the draw speed on the H2(A) sword. It's genuinely threatening, whereas it has such a long tell period in H3/R/4 that it's more of a niche weapon than a power weapon.

I'm about to shut this stream off with all of this downtime in between games. I'm tired of seeing the same ad and commercial.

I agree, I won't comment on this again because I am beating a dead horse, but this downtime is just unacceptable.  At this rate they are going to be finishing the tournament at 2AM EST tomorrow morning.  Come on 343i get your stuff together here.

I really like the draw speed on the H2(A) sword. It's genuinely threatening, whereas it has such a long tell period in H3/R/4 that it's more of a niche weapon than a power weapon.

The sword used to be like watching an image load on dial up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

5 minute countdown then the same 4 commercials then a 5 minute countdown then maybe the same 4 commercials?

wish the commentators would talk during these down times ZzZzZZzzzZzZZ

I agree, I won't comment on this again because I am beating a dead horse, but this downtime is just unacceptable.  At this rate they are going to be finishing the tournament at 2AM EST tomorrow morning.  Come on 343i get your stuff together here.

We lost over 1k viewers with that down time just now.

We lost over 1k viewers with that down time just now.

Yup, absolutely killing all the viewer momentum on Twitch.  It's possible the stream would be at 20k by now without all the ridiculousness.

Yup, absolutely killing all the viewer momentum on Twitch.  It's possible the stream would be at 20k by now without all the ridiculousness.

Can't be helped. It takes a while to set the games in their maps/gametypes. Maybe they can do some interviews, but unfortunately it has to happen after every match.

Unfinished textures on Ascension or is it just me?

Yeah , up around the ring toward the leap of faith area. Maybe LOD problems. 

Have they turned off the dynamic lighting?

Somethings fucky.

Yeah , up around the ring toward the leap of faith area. Maybe LOD problems. 

Somethings fucky.

Might've been done for performance reasons

Gotta love the people who put the game title to the MCC, but streaming a totally different game.

Edit: just gave some guy named Viisions some fair criticism and he bans me for it. Some people shouldn't even stream.

• Upvote (+1) 2