Moa

Halo 2 Anniversary PAX Prime Showdown Discussion

I don't understand why when they come back from break they start a countdown timer, and once the timer hits zero, only then do they start pre-match commentary.  Why don't they just come straight back from commercial into pre-match commentary? It's like they are trying to make this tournament run as long as possible......

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't understand why when they come back from break they start a countdown timer, and once the timer hits zero, only then do they start pre-match commentary.  Why don't they just come straight back from commercial into pre-match commentary? It's like they are trying to make this tournament run as long as possible......

You know they could just re run ads during the countdown time. 

eX just doesn't have the teamwork.

More than that; Ola is rusty(take one of his flag runs for one example, he tried to grab the flag two times before finally being able to grab it) and Ace isn't doing really good either, StrongSide could do better(from what I've seen, he's doing better than Ace&Ola overall, but he could still play much better) and Snipedown should just continue what he's doing and maybe he'll be on fire soon.

Will love to see this going to game 5 just for the Hysteria vs Snipedown sniper duels.

More than that; Ola is rusty(take one of his flag runs for one example, he tried to grab the flag two times before finally being able to grab it) and Ace isn't doing really good either, StrongSide could do better(from what I've seen, he's doing better than Ace&Ola overall, but he could still play much better) and Snipedown should just continue what he's doing and maybe he'll be on fire soon.

Will love to see this going to game 5 just for the Hysteria vs Snipedown sniper duels.

Not grabbing the flag =/= rusty

It was an example, everytime they go to his pov he usually struggles to get his game going as smooth as he usually plays imo.

If they didn't have time to adjust flag carrier speed, they prob didn't adjust the flag pick up radius which was prob pretty small with H4 auto pick up.

It was an example, everytime they go to his pov he usually struggles to get his game going as smooth as he usually plays imo.

Or, tD is just playing extremely well together so it looks like that.

If they didn't have time to adjust flag carrier speed, they prob didn't adjust the flag pick up radius which was prob pretty small with H4 auto pick up.

They only had a day to play the game, there may be a few things they didn't get to engage with. Either way, it doesn't make them rusty, in my opinion.

We Riot'd and now they are :)

damn I missed it were the first 2 games good?

damn I missed it were the first 2 games good?

tD were playing alot better

Last game was so close, wow, #weback.

My dude Ghost channeling his inner Rick Flair. WOOOOOOOOO

Lockout hill looks like a great gametype. It by far has been the best gametype to watch this weekend.

• Upvote (+1) 1