Moa

Halo 2 Anniversary PAX Prime Showdown Discussion

At least they aren't showing commercials on stream

I saw them 150 times yesterday

Oops I accidentally +rep'd you souls, enjoy lol

Are they just going to have a 6 hour stream of music today?

Without the pro players twitters we wouldn't even know they aren't showing it. @ @Goldenboy @Mavennn, none of the people officially affiliated with the tournament are posting anything. I know Alex is probably torn up by this, I could see it in his face last night that he was fucking pissed and was holding back from saying anything, but some transparency from those actually casting and running the tournament would be nice. 

Why is the stream up if they are having networking issues? Unless the networking problem is coming from the Xbox Ones

Without the pro players twitters we wouldn't even know they aren't showing it. @ @Goldenboy @Mavennn, none of the people officially affiliated with the tournament are posting anything. I know Alex is probably torn up by this, I could see it in his face last night that he was fucking pissed and was holding back from saying anything, but some transparency from those actually casting and running the tournament would be nice. 

I feel bad for all the people who are watching a halo tourney for the first time

They must think they're all like this

Why is the stream up if they are having networking issues?

What changed from last night? The stream was great minus the box issues.

It would be nice it they announced it in the stream, instead of having 3000 people watch a blank screen for an hour.

Well, it's starting to look like we might not get much more live gameplay from this event.  Really is a shame, because when there haven't been technical difficulties, the games have been entertaining to watch.

I feel bad for all the people who are watching a halo tourney for the first time

They must think they're all like this

It's better than them lowering the stream quality on purpose and then charging 10 bucks for a stream that's "HD". *smh*

GG Sundance.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's better than them lowering the stream quality on purpose and then charging 10 bucks for a stream that's "HD". *smh*

GG Sundance.

That's a thing? I've always been able to choose 1080p on MLG.TV.

Towards the end of Halo they were charging for HD streams. The regular stream quality was pretty much ass. As HD streams became more and more common they took away the pay for HD.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Back in the Halo days it was. Didn't you find it odd how the stream quality would get progressively worse from year to year and event to event sometimes? It was a joke. And the worst part was that the premium stream or whatever wasn't even HD! And was somehow WORSE quality at times than the STANDARD stream before they started doing that premium bullshit.

• Upvote (+1) 1