Moa

Halo 2 Anniversary PAX Prime Showdown Discussion

Mikwen went huge in that snipers game with the spree in the end when they were down 5-6, totally clutched it.

They should bring back CTF for the Grand Finals.

Is it possible that they have found CTF to be the buggiest game?

Hope we get to see a game 5, regardless of who wins. I think the grand finals may be short - excellence has been looking pretty dominant.

Is it possible that they have found CTF to be the buggiest game?

It's because Flagnum is out.  :kappa:

I'm thinking StrongSide might 2nd guess coaching after this event. 

Ya, he might play for Optic Halo Nation  :Halo:  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yo this tournament started 9 hours ago.

9 hours to get through a top 8? Holy s---.

I wish I could hear the trashtalk. This stream is very good, its just a little bit too professional, it needs more of that dirty, MLG, raw Halo feel.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Very good tournament so far. Game looks fast, smooth, and fun. I had mostly ridden h2a off previously, but this makes it look pretty good overall. Miles better than H4. Hope to see 343 continue thus support for tournaments.

Does any one else think that if they aren't going to have a continuation series that the Winners bracket winner should at least get some sort of cash bonus or something? 

Despite the delays here and there, this has been running fairly smoothly  :)

Note: I realized after that it was actually Hysteria who was in the sights... but whatever.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I wish I could hear the trashtalk. This stream is very good, its just a little bit too professional, it needs more of that dirty, MLG, raw Halo feel.

Yea MLG Astro listen-ins were the greatest, love to hear the intensity and trash-talk among teams.

It's impressive that VWS has stayed behind ~6 points throughout the whole match. Just shows how important the first minute is.