Moa

Halo 2 Anniversary PAX Prime Showdown Discussion

glad to see individual skill shine thru. haven't seen that since back in halo 2 days. the ability of one player to just take over

• Upvote (+1) 2

Did anyone catch the final score for that KoTH game?

I think 166 - 144 with less than 15 seconds. (Right after the push towards the Hill) I THINK.

I think 166 - 144 with less than 15 seconds. (Right after the push towards the Hill) I THINK.

naded should not have left hill. he should have just milked it till the end. and let his team come up blue to cover hill.

Ola and Strongside are just taking turns dominating today. Quite wanting to see them keep playing together in the future - Optic Halo would be smart to contract Side as a player at some point; he's clearly still got it.

Naded could have gotten about 15 sec maybe even more if he stayed in its really easy to second guess now but w/e

Naded choked hard

wouldnt call it a choke. should have stayed in hill and use pre nades to stop people coming up to top BR.

How many matches are left?

LB Finals next and then the Grand Finals.

AGL8= 8k viewers peak

H4GC= 10k viewers peak

Gamescom Showdown= 15k viewers peak

PAX Prime Winners Finals= 21k viewers

PAX Prime Grand Finals = ??

Did Naded get a false call out while in the last hill? I don't know why he would leave the hill unless he knew someone was behind him. This guy is cursed.

I'm expecting to see a dedicated H2A hardcore playlist for MCC. It seems like 343 is pushing this game hard, and it doesn't even look bad. Lockout, Sanc, maybe Ascension, and 2 forge maps should be good enough.

Now imagine how much more individual players will shine when they play halo 2 classic......let hand holding halo games die...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bk0O73w.jpg

IMO, Red screens and Screen shaking are both annoying. Specially with 8 nades, can't imaging having a good shot when everyone throws nade! Haha

OT, that game... was way too easy for eX.

But red screen isn't every 5 seconds and it's not completely disorienting like the shaking is

Not defending red screen since I don't care for it, just wanted to say that the nade shakes are much worse and much more constant

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ola and Strongside are just taking turns dominating today. Quite wanting to see them keep playing together in the future - Optic Halo would be smart to contract Side as a player at some point; he's clearly still got it.

FB- Ogre 2, Side, Ola, and Naded would be the new H2 god squad.

Side will not be the "Optic coach" for H2 lol that is just an insult.