Sign in to follow this  
Oji

Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition

So Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition is coming out in a couple of days for consoles. Is anyone going to check this out? I have it for 360 but I haven't played much..I was honestly hoping they would just come out with an expansion DLC but that's not happening.

I'll be picking it up for Xbox One next weekend probably. Let me know if you're thinking of checking it out. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really want to buy it and was so close to doing it, but I am just turned off by the fact that I would lose all my progress from the PC version switching to console. 

I've farmed almost 300 hours on my witch doctor for my items and to have to do that all over again kinda just puts me off. I will admit though I wish I could have played on console from the start though.

I really want to buy it and was so close to doing it, but I am just turned off by the fact that I would lose all my progress from the PC version switching to console. 

I've farmed almost 300 hours on my witch doctor for my items and to have to do that all over again kinda just puts me off. I will admit though I wish I could have played on console from the start though.

Yeah my roommate was saying the same thing. I played some on 360 so I was able to transfer that over. I mostly just wanted to be able to play the newest version and the expansion. I doubt I'll be getting into it too hardcore, but I've always loved Diablo

I have it on Xbox One its super fun. Transferred my characters nice and easy from my 360.

I have it on Xbox One its super fun. Transferred my characters nice and easy from my 360.

Same here. Transferring my demon hunter gave me a good amount of starting gold. I've just been running through the story with my Crusader now. Really fun. Looking forward to finally getting to see Act V.

Same here. Transferring my demon hunter gave me a good amount of starting gold. I've just been running through the story with my Crusader now. Really fun. Looking forward to finally getting to see Act V.

Nice man Im down to play whenever ah my gt is Ayo Itz Slayer if you want to play. Act 5 was cool I liked it.