YoshinJaa

H2 PC Legacy Playlist Feedback Thread

I didn't mean to neg that post.

Hardcore

Snipes

FFA

I didn't vote for doubles because I suck at it haha, but I wouldn't mind seeing it

• Upvote (+1) 1

Voted solely for FFA, not because the other gametypes aren't good, but because I think Midship FFAs are the most reliable at the moment. People quitting during objective games, or refusing to play a 3v3 and would rather sit in a lobby 4v2 for 30 minutes is too annoying.

Voted solely for FFA, not because the other gametypes aren't good, but because I think Midship FFAs are the most reliable at the moment. People quitting during objective games, or refusing to play a 3v3 and would rather sit in a lobby 4v2 for 30 minutes is too annoying.

Once the ranking system is live, players who disconnect in game will lose their experience, in free for all or team games, so that should help with the tendency to quit games in progress. 

Off topic: When this gets released, this thing needs to be tweeted and retweeted and overall advertised like crazy. If the server can have a solid player base, the time between now and mcc will FLY BY.

Good job though :')

• Upvote (+1) 3

Voted for FFA right away. I always hated that we never get MLG FFA playlist in any of the games. Or something similar to it. I love the competitive settings in the Halo series. I was just never a good team player, but always excelled at FFA. Could be the whole can't communicate, and play to my full ability at the same time.... LOL. Ok I am not that bad at it. I just like being thrown into the fray with five to eleven other players, and going to town on them.

Hey everyone! The H2 PC ranking system, which follows the ranking and experience system from Halo 2 Xbox, is already completed. Server side implementation is currently be worked on, so I thought it would be a good time to get feedback on what ranked playlists from 2007 Halo 2 matchmaking you would be interested in playing. Simply vote for your favorite playlist in the poll above. Votes here directly influence how many dedicated servers will be up and running once ranks are officially released. 

Also, in regards to release date, the ranking system will be out towards the end of the month. A closed beta will happen a few days beforehand so that it can be fine tuned. 

It's getting closer! Is the ranking system still planned for release by the end of the month? :O

It's getting closer! Is the ranking system still planned for release by the end of the month? :o

We are on track, just implementing some additional features beforehand. Stay tuned :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

You say by the end of this month. You mean this month as in August right?! like not september but august? like IN A FEW F**KING DAYS AUGUST? lol let me clam down a bit lol. Thats fricken sweet man. Awesome job on the ranks

• Upvote (+1) 1

We are on track, just implementing some additional features beforehand. Stay tun

ohh man i just seen this is awesome! wouldnt it be hard to find matches at high lvls  since  there might not be enough ppl online?

You say by the end of this month. You mean this month as in August right?! like not september but august? like IN A FEW F**KING DAYS AUGUST? lol let me clam down a bit lol. Thats fricken sweet man. Awesome job on the ranks

Yep, as long as everything goes by smoothly, which it is currently, it should be out at the end of the month. Latest would be in the beginning of September if we have major hold backs. 

ohh man i just seen this is awesome! wouldnt it be hard to find matches at high lvls  since  there might not be enough ppl online?

We have logged at least 800+ players over the course of last week, and I am sure that once it is released, more people will be active. We only have 8 servers up at the moment, so besides peer hosting/using another server, we are always experiencing high capacity. 

Yep, as long as everything goes by smoothly, which it is currently, it should be out at the end of the month. Latest would be in the beginning of September if we have major hold backs. 

We have logged at least 800+ players over the course of last week, and I am sure that once it is released, more people will be active. We only have 8 servers up at the moment, so besides peer hosting/using another server, we are always experiencing high capacity. 

So are the playlist going to have several different servers in it? Will the servers be stronger than your average servers?