YoshinJaa

H2 PC Legacy Playlist Feedback Thread

So are the playlist going to have several different servers in it? Will the servers be stronger than your average servers?

Yes, we will have multiple servers based off of the feedback of the poll. The servers are dedicated machines, so they will not be run on someone's PC.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How is the ranking playlist coming along?

Still being worked on, everything is going smoothly. Before it is released publicly, we will close test it to make sure the systems are completely stable. 

Still being worked on, everything is going smoothly. Before it is released publicly, we will close test it to make sure the systems are completely stable. 

Do you think it will be released in the next couple days?

Do you think it will be released in the next couple days?

As long as all goes well, yes, but don't hold me to it though. I will release information as everything becomes finalized. 

Drop it right now Yoshinhaa, I'm bored!

Dude I am so ready for them. I got my fingers crossed that they will release on the 30th or 31st

• Upvote (+1) 1

At the moment, MLG 1-3 and MLG FFA 1-5 will load the Moon (Level 46) ranking icon beside your gamertag. Once the client program is completed, the client patch will place it into the correct position.

is the difficulty the same exact as the halo 2 ranking system was?

Yes, it is a complete mimic of the original Halo 2 ranking system on Xbox. Same exact system: all about winning, you are penalized for losing, and you will be penalized for quitting as well. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

are you putting in double team? I see some test servers that are named double team

So I assume that high ranks can match low ranks?

There is no real rank matching, yet. How the system will work is that if you are a level 50 for an example, and you play a level 20, the level 20 will be considered a level 35 which is the lowest possible rank within the level 50 matching range, the level 50 will be considered a 27 to the 20, which is the highest possible matching range according to the original system. Afterwards, rank calculations will be applied at that point, based off of Win/Loss condition.  

The section under "Level Icons" explains the matching range I am referring to:

http://halo.bungie.net/Stats/Content.aspx?link=h2statoverview