BrutallyDigital

What don't you like about the H2A Multiplayer so far?

With the MCC coming soon, and with the recent game play shown off, I think there is some changes that we don't like about the work in progress build. So, let's discuss the issues that we have with this current build.

PLEASE KEEP IT CONSTRUCTIVE

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Grenade hitmarkers and visual bloom on the sniper are some of the first to come to mind for me. I haven't seen too much gameplay yet though.

• Upvote (+1) 3

it looks like a halo 4 map pack...weapon/grenade indicators pretty much gave it that vibe for me...at least the gameplay will be worlds better.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Its not classic H2...and all the noobs will be playing H2A thinking they are playing H2 when their not.

Different engine, different game.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Personally, I think some of the stuff in Halo 4 shouldn't be in.

Grenade Indicator, Hit Marks, and footstep noise.

The Medals I don't really care for because the majority of the medals I think deserve to be in. However 343 still made way too many unnecessary ones. Not to mention, they need to increase the size of the medals. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Grenade hit makers

The H4 announcer

H4 medals......WAY TO MANY!

Sniper sounds like a pistol

Looks like there is alot of aim assist

• Upvote (+1) 3

Seeing opponents names through walls. I was watching the stream today and saw them looking at small tower and could see their name without actually seeing them.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Yeah.  This is a huge issue and it's something they seem proud of.  Yuck...

Every remaster is either too dark or sun is raping your face.

• Upvote (+1) 3

If the H4 stuff are not placeholders, then that would be my biggest dislike. H4 Medals, announcer, music before the game ends, hit markers, etc.. I don't want to feel like I'm playing H4 on H2 maps.

The lighting looks like it could be a big issue with spots being too dark or having too much sun glare. Maybe it's fine while playing, but it just looks that way while watching the vids.

The new features on the maps might be an annoyance, but it probably won't be that big a deal.

The H4 announcer

I thought the announcer was just fine. At least they weren't reusing the same thing like they did with Reach.

H4 medals......WAY TO MANY!

For the most part, yeah way too many unnecessary medals . But the main medals are just fine, just need to be a bit larger.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just realized that you can hear OS being picked up across the map (seriously, it lets you know).

That better be a bug.

Edit: And the music that they have in game better not be in the final product. That shit is annoying.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The maps look like shit. Too much detail and lighting - even if Halo 3 and Reach had terrible maps you could still make out enemies in the distance.

It's not any closer to H2 than CEA was to CE.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 11

The receiving damage indicators (big large arrows telling you where you're being shot from).

Serious hand holding, and ruins setting up good flanks.

Imagine how heavy flanking maps like station 9 would play with this feature, would ruin all competitive viability.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I have only seen two short games so far but it reminds me of H4 a bit too much. I hope H2A turns out to be fun but if not we still have three other games to play.

The maps look like shit. Too much detail and lighting - even if Halo 3 and Reach had terrible maps you could still make out enemies in the distance.

It's not any closer to H2 than CEA was to CE.

okay wtf. too MUCH detail? when is that a bad thing? maps definitely do not look like shit.

• Upvote (+1) 4