Sign in to follow this  
Knighty Knight

Knighty Knight Competitive Gameplay Thread

I really appreciate that my friend. <3 Gives me motivation to keep going. I've always had a real problem with public speaking. I know its not nearly the same thing but it feels that way when the record button is on...

I know the feeling man.  Keep this in mind the next time you do it:

You've been playing this game longer, and at a higher level than almost anyone that is going to watch it.  You know what you're freaking talking about, and you deserve to be listened to.

I apply that mindset any time I speak in front of people, and it helps me a lot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know the feeling man.  Keep this in mind the next time you do it:

You've been playing this game longer, and at a higher level than almost anyone that is going to watch it.  You know what you're freaking talking about, and you deserve to be listened to.

I apply that mindset any time I speak in front of people, and it helps me a lot.

Yeah, I've actually NEVER thought of it like that. Not only am I a perfectionist, I'm also way too hard on myself. But I never let it stop me. I'm gonna keep trying to improve. Thanks for all the support. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone know if there will be bxr, bxb, and double shooting in MCC?

There are going to be two different versions of Halo 2 in MCC; Halo 2 Classic (HC2) and Halo 2 Anniversary (H2A).  The glitches you mentioned work in H2C, but will not work in H2A.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If Halo 5 works and doesn't contain any major game altering features I'll be back on the grind boys! I've missed it. It's been too long. Here's a little throwback gameplay when I was putting in some serious hours. 

@@bman might enjoy this  :bman: (don't hate me, Nick, im a huge fan)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Awesome looking content dude, hope to see you back for Halo 5. Subbed.

I appreciate it, thanks man.  ;)  I look forward to making a lot more for sure. 

Here's a H1 gameplay from the doubles playlist - I had a lot of these but they just weren't enjoyable to watch because the Twitch App on Xbox One makes everything delayed big time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If Halo 5 works and doesn't contain any major game altering features I'll be back on the grind boys! I've missed it. It's been too long. Here's a little throwback gameplay when I was putting in some serious hours. 

@@bman might enjoy this  :bman: (don't hate me, Nick, im a huge fan)

your first kill is reloading your gun while your opponent shoots at you, then finishing him. That's hilariously funny and sad at the same time. I don't miss bloom, at all

• Upvote (+1) 1

your first kill is reloading your gun while your opponent shoots at you, then finishing him. That's hilariously funny and sad at the same time. I don't miss bloom, at all

Yeah, this was actually my first night playing Reach. Bloom was the worst but you gotta adapt, lol.

Sorry for double post, I forgot one more video I made since my absence. I got someone to edit out a sniping spree highlight from my last major tournament. Excuse the Halo 4 but that was all there was to compete in at the time. Enjoy! 

If anyone was wondering, we won the game like 50-48

I shall. Thank u so much

Heres a great H3 gameplay from 2010 vs Roy LBX Cloud and Elamite with my team from MLG Raleigh

Ahh .. That sucks. You should have pushed in when you had the OV in the end and elamite was 0 shield. 

Doesn't seem like your teammate trusted you guys because that is usually what I do when I bad teammates. Try to kill someone before they kill my teammate. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ahh .. That sucks. You should have pushed in when you had the OV in the end and elamite was 0 shield. 

Doesn't seem like your teammate trusted you guys because that is usually what I do when I bad teammates. Try to kill someone before they kill my teammate. 

Yeah, it was a close one. We got em back though. I remember my teammate specifically not calling out he was pushing. He just gungho'd it and you can't do shit like that against a god squad. They are too disciplined and won't allow an amateur team to pull that off. It's gotta be as a unit. 

Yeah, it was a close one. We got em back though. I remember my teammate specifically not calling out he was pushing. He just gungho'd it and you can't do shit like that against a god squad. They are too disciplined and won't allow an amateur team to pull that off. It's gotta be as a unit. 

Could you record a game for my friend? Me and my friend used to play doubles back in the day, and we were just so sick. He has a game against b11, 25-6 in doubles. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Could you record a game for my friend? Me and my friend used to play doubles back in the day, and we were just so sick. He has a game against b11, 25-6 in doubles. 

My capture card actually overheated one  day and hasn't worked since. I'm gonna buy a new internal capture card soon. 

@@xboxdigger 94 who is your friend? He sounds like a beast. 

We won game 5 but lost the series! Kappa

Great work Alex, subbed!

I just saw this, thanks a lot bro! Yeah, lol, it's hard out here for us AM kids.  :lxthul:

So much Times New Roman...

If Halo 5 isn't shit, I'm happy to sub to any Halo gameplay YouTubers.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So much Times New Roman...

If Halo 5 isn't shit, I'm happy to sub to any Halo gameplay YouTubers.

Yeah, I feel the same way. It needs to not suck! 

ps. don't hate on the TNR, this shit is old school. i did like 200 research papers back in my day in this shit  B) damn it feels good to be a gangsta

Sorry for double post, I forgot one more video I made since my absence. I got someone to edit out a sniping spree highlight from my last major tournament. Excuse the Halo 4 but that was all there was to compete in at the time. Enjoy! 

If anyone was wondering, we won the game like 50-48

LOL I will never forget it kept going for rail gun that never spawned LOL!

• Upvote (+1) 1

We won game 5 but lost the series! Kappa

Great work Alex, subbed!

Its okay Rob it happens :) Kappa