Sign in to follow this  
The Snazzer

Who will have the first H1/H2 50?

naded could prob get the first 50 in h2 since his job is playing halo.

same thing for ninja except in halo3

you don't have to be a god to get a 50 in halo3 if enough people are playing

I'm entering the Halo 3 race-to-50. I'm confident in my ability to make it, especially considering I'll be going from a 3.0Mbps/DSL connection to a 150Mbps/Down and 150Mbps/Up Cable connection. Once you learn how to play in lag, you're incredible on LAN. So a really good connection + dedicated servers makes me feel like I'll win way more battles than I do now.

I've gotten undefeated 50's in MLG, Team Slayer, Team Doubles, Team Snipers and Team Swat in Halo 3. But I had a booster in each and every playlist. Last week I got a 50 in Team Slayer and it took me 72 games, with only 2 losses. That was without a booster, running an actual grind -- however, Halo 3's ranking system level locks you after so many wins. Now, it will be based on Halo 2's, so winning ranks you up regardless. I can't fucking wait.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm confident in my ability to make it, especially considering I'll be going from a 3.0Mbps/DSL connection to a 150Mbps/Down and 150Mbps/Up Cable connection.

The real warriors are the ones who pull host on mediocre connections, especially ones with sufficient bandwidth but awful latency or packet loss. Those are the guys who are impossible to kill. Getting better internet and pulling host more often in Halo 3 is just going to give people a more consistent target that actually recognizes and processes their input. If you never used to pull host, you'll see an improvement. If you pulled host a lot on your old DSL, it'll seem like everyone else just got a lot better.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Once you learn how to play in lag, you're incredible on LAN. So a really good connection + dedicated servers makes me feel like I'll win way more battles than I do now.

False

H1 - Bossnasti

H2 - T2 (if they give him an Xbone in prison)

H3 - BossNasti

H4 - BossNasti

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'd say some online grinders. I know that there are going to be plenty of players taking off of work for a week or so to grind.

Not to mention it could be some people on UK servers, they won't have to deal with the too many mlg pros.

Gamesager will have the first H4 50. Not H1 or H2

>.> Im only going to play halo 4 for the achievements and then never again.

And as someone else said, cheaters will be first, then either super grindy online kids or a pro that actually decides to grind just as hard,

Will probably be someone who has someone play while they sleep and are both good enough to do it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

People asking who's going to get h1/2/3 50s despite the fact the majority of playlists are still likely looking to be shit cross-game hoppers : ( protest while we still can

the only ppl I see getting the first 50 in CE are two players that are attending the beach LAN like cT said...no new pro or random kid is getting that before any of those other guys..

H2 - a team of players that competed and were good at the game

H3 - who cares

h4 - Zzzzzz

H3 - Who cares. This right here is why TeamBeyond can't be as popular as it could. This community is constantly trashing H3 and H4. Hey I'm all about trashing H4, it sucks, but when you start trashing H3.. mehh I draw the line. 

Excuse my ignorance, but if there is, let's say a 2v2 playlist for H1, will it have it's own ranking?  Or will it be like...an overall H1 ranking?  

Excuse my ignorance, but if there is, let's say a 2v2 playlist for H1, will it have it's own ranking?  Or will it be like...an overall H1 ranking?  

:  (

I will just be happy to play H1 online, no more moving Sony Wegas and worrying about how my S controller stockpile is holding up.  I figure there won't be a 2v2 playlist, I'm just using that as an example.

H3 - Who cares. This right here is why TeamBeyond can't be as popular as it could. This community is constantly trashing H3 and H4. Hey I'm all about trashing H4, it sucks, but when you start trashing H3.. mehh I draw the line.

No trolling: I like playing Halo 4 competitive settings more than I like playing Halo 3. I'm not going to throw a hissyfit if someone doesn't agree with me (most people on here don't). I also think Halo CE is the clear GOAT, which a lot of people will disagree with. No need to catch feelings.

I can't agree with you on Ninja. He's a reach pro. 

I don't understand this sentiment. Just because he had his first pro placings during Reach doesn't mean he wasn't or will not be an elite player in other games. Not saying I think he will be the first 50 or anything, it's just the logic that him being a reach pro means anything at all is ill conceived.

Now for the question, we should remember that the playlists will be mostly of the vanilla variety, so we should see a lot of "online kids" around the top of the leaderboards. As for pro players, a lot of them will be more interested in wager matches/scrims/customs rather than matchmaking, but Naded is always a safe choice. My dark horse bet is on Shook On3 for H2 though.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I think everyone's gonna go for there ever first legit halo2 MLG50 before all the modders n hackers come back for the xbl1

If there is a Halo 2 MLG Playlist at launch...

Im sad nobody will have a 2 v 2 CE 50

Yeah, doubt it will be there at launch. Maybe rotational, or permanent if enough ask for it.

That potential playlist is gonna be so hardcore from rankings 30-50 ! There will be like 150 Halo 1 "elitists" on a pure grinding session to get to the very top...  

Potential is important. Even the Halo 1 4v4 (which WILL be there at launch) will be crazy hard when you hit 40+. I am  :trash: at H1 so I'll probably be rocking a solid 23

Aren't ranks by playlist and not by game?

Correct, but there are some playlists that only have 1 game, we don't know the specific gametypes though (MLG, 2v2, etc.)

Yes, the PLAYLISTS have their own rankings, not the game. IF the 2v2 H1 exists (I personally don't believe it will at launch) then it will have its own ranking.

On Topic: The streamers will get the first 50's. Naded or Ninja, then the other pros, OpTic in specific.

It's really not that serious...and teambeyond's popularity isn't dependent on a forum post or someone's opinion of a halo game. Obviously you like halo 3...cool...nothing wrong with that...no need to catch feelings every time someone mentions "halo 3 sucks"...

This community is constantly trashing H3 and H4. Hey I'm all about trashing H4, it sucks, but when you start trashing H3.. mehh I draw the line.

why are you contradicting yourself?

anyway...it's not that serious bro...one person (me) made a negative comment about h3 in this thread (as a joke btw)...plz don't put the rest of the posters in the same boat as me...I speak for myself and myself alone...teambeyond will still flourish and the community will grow...even with my dislike for certain things about halo 3.

H1 - Bossnasti

H2 - T2 (if they give him an Xbone in prison)

H3 - BossNasti

H4 - BossNasti

Prison? Is there a story I don't know about or  are you just making a (thug) joke?

• Upvote (+1) 1

"Get that 50 or die tryin'"- Everyone in the Halo community on Nov 11

It would be so much more drama filled if the first H1/H2 50 got like a congratulatory visit from the Masterchief (or Josh menke lol).or like a golden pistol/BR. :walshy:

Prison? Is there a story I don't know about or  are you just making a (thug) joke?

Since T2 is not on a contract anymore, he must have beat up that kid from the H2 tourney.

• Upvote (+1) 4