JtheB

What Is The Longest Halo Bender You Have Ever Been On?

Longest Halo Gaming Session  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What is the longest you have played Halo without stopping to sleep?

• 10-15 Hours
    • 15-20 Hours
    • 20-24 Hours
    • Over a Day
    • 2 Days
    • 2+ Days

The longest I have ever played Halo without sleeping is around 48 hours, that was back when Halo 2 first came out. During one week I played over 120 hours, BTB and 4v4 clan matches for the win!

When I first got Halo 2 I played for 9 hours straight. No eating, no bathroom, no nothing. Then I took a 2 hour break, did some homework and went right back in another three hours.

Over a day when H4 came out (lol). Between campaign, Spartan Ops, and Matchmaking with friends, the game kept me occupied. I now sadly regret that time wasted.

I thought I was hardcore when I was at my most active. 

Who in the blue fuck are you seven people who played a marathon longer than 15 hours?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I did over 30 hours of Halo 3 for ChildsPlayCharity with TiPS, Tweak and a few other streamers back on JTV. There were breaks of an hour every 6 or so hours for mandatory poop/pee/beverage. Mostly doubles, slayer and about 5 hours of Octagon in between. The first 10 hours were awesome, but staring at a screen for that long gave me the mother of all migraines when I went off. My eye lids closed, but my eyes were still darting around trying to escape my skull... Probably wont be doing that again.

I have stayed up all night and played halo a few times.

But it was when forgetacular contest was announced that I was living on two hours of sleep a night for a month. Working at day forging till 5am... those were good days....

Didn't know what I was doing ... but good days....

I've done a Halo 3 LAN in London to raise money for the local hospital to have a new gaming setup, that was about 39 hours before I passed out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I thought I was hardcore when I was at my most active.

Who in the blue fuck are you seven people who played a marathon longer than 15 hours?

Actually I was sleepy mostly when waiting for the matches to start until around 3am then I was wide awake until the sun came up and began to feel drowsy again.

In one run? Probably about 5 hours.

Over the course of a day? I would imagine probably in the 10-15 range.

I use to be able to sit and play games when I was younger for 8+ hours a day, but as I got older that time got shorter and shorter. I can usually sit and play for 2 hours max at a time now.

Halo 2. I went days multiple times with no sleep and minimal eating. Only time I left my room was for a snack and a bathroom break. *sigh* Those were the days.

Right around 20 hours of Halo 2. 

Got home from school one day and played all night and most of the next day. 

At a friends LAN, we played an entire weekend of Halo 1.  We only stopped to eat, piss, and drink.  So pretty much 48 hours.  Now for UT?  I think the longest I played UT in a single session was 3 days.  Never did that again though.  My head had some serious migraines after that. 

probably more than 12 but less than 15. its pretty mentally exhausting i dont see how someone could play well or enjoy going over more than that. i could regularly play midship ffas in a 6 hour session though

i didnt take adderall tho so..